unbelief in God

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by skiebuster, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Sesso

Sesso Banned

Talking snakes...your kidding right? Biblical snakes have vocal cords or did Satan perform a miracle by talking through a snake?

The ten commandments are a reflection of solidarity which is already practiced by all cultures, pointing out the obvious seems to be a Godly feat.

Thought crime, my favorite sin of all. God must have a helluva note pad writing all the sins of the world down.

Christianity is a joke, Christians are the punch line.

2. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

and your believing that your momma derived from monkeys...;)

3. Sesso

Sesso Banned

With the amount of vast and varied creatures humanoid and non, scientists are blown away at the amazing diversity of creatures that lived but are no longer here. intelligent design or evolution? Maybe our ancestors were God's warm up creations until he got it right, which he still hasn't perfected anything on this planet from the climate and amount of land to water and that ever so troublesome make believe thing called sin that has infected his people lol.

4. Sesso

Sesso Banned

It's not a belief its what the evidence is pointing to. Unlike you I can be free from guilt, sin, and free from any and all thoughts of living with a jealous, hateful, narcissistic God for eternity. Maybe he has slavery in heaven, just like he did to his people on earth? Maybe I can be a brick crusher so I get to skip out on church.

5. skiebuster

free from guilt, sin and a hateful God?
    have you actually read a bible?

I am free indeed...while you are in bondage to your own devices.

6. Sesso

Sesso Banned

Yes, my interpretation of freedom is a literal one, not a false one like yours. I also have to make the most of this life, the only life we are sure of. Most Christians live care free wasteful lives contributing little and relying on lots,
    knowing it only gets better for them with less effort in death. Everytime I get into a social or political conversation that has a difficult answer the Christian says "Jesus will come one day and take care of all our problems" True to Jesus teaching of live for the moment and think nothing of the future. What a horrible way to teach, train and prepare yourself and your family. Planning for Jesus return fixes nothing, real problems humanity needs to work on solving so we can reach the great potential for our species.

7. skiebuster

Jesus can fix you...if you would let him. :pra

8. Over The Decoys

Over The Decoys Elite Refuge Member

So after reading all these pages..... I just got one question.... Am I going to hell for shooting and eating ducks on Sunday?

9. poorshot

poorshot Guest

No, you will probably go for other reasons.:clap

10. Slough Smell

Slough Smell Senior Refuge Member

I let jesus try to fix me. He failed. I prayed, I seeked, I asked for his help, and there was absolutely nothing there. The promises of the bible were completely empty. I no longer believe.