Unbelievable

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by AK Dux, Sep 4, 2012.

1. AK Dux

AK Dux Elite Refuge Member

My son and I were on the Tanana River Sunday evening and just couldn't believe what we were seeing. Two groups were hunting on what must've been ponds behind the airport. Around 830pm or so, there were flocks of Sandhills and geese moving through...probably from Creamers heading out to the flats. These guys shot at every flock (about 6 or 7 that we saw), which were at least 150-200 yards high.
    Freakin' unbelievable. I've never seen such idiots skybusting that bad. Yes...I'm venting.

2. ducknut68

ducknut68 Senior Refuge Member

I was hunting Monday at one of my favorite spots and I got screwed by two idiots who cant tell time! Shooting time was supposed to start at 0609 and these two retards starting shooting at 0530, needless to say they scared off all the ducks on the marsh. To top it off they were only shooting ducks sitting on the water. Not once did they kill a duck flying. Needless to say I was yelling at them with my two cents. It must not have bothered them because they stayed around until 1100. WOW I hope they don't consider themselves duck hunter2. Oh and OMG the guy that was blowing the duck call would have sounded better if he shoved it up his *****. Terrible is an understatement.

Well that's my venting!