Unconfirmed result of todays gun bill votes

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by CAwtrfwlhntr, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommyo

Tommyo Elite Refuge Member

2. ditchbanker

ditchbanker Elite Refuge Member

Maybe

But you feel this way even regarding national background checks?...to help enforce the laws already on the books? is that really giving them anything?...or is it something we all agree that is necessary in our society?

Am I arguing for one particular grain?...or arguing for an alternative strategy to help my hunting heritage survive in this wacky California?...you dont care any more since you'll be gone soon and you dont believe I'll be hunting in California any more...isn't that what you said?...I dont want to falsely put words in your mouth.

3. Plumgold1

Plumgold1 Elite Refuge Member

4. WIGEONATOR

WIGEONATOR Elite Refuge Member

Your alternative strategy is surrender.... You don't see it that way, but that is exactly what it is. You think because you don't own a Black gun you aren't loosing anything. You are loosing something, you just haven't realized it yet. Every tiny bit of legislation that is passed is just one more step towards their ultimate goal. You don't think it is, again...you are wrong. :fp

You blame the failure of the national gun registry for the avalanche of absurd California gun laws. Again, you are wrong! Those laws were all being worked on before the failure of the National gun registry! Your whole strategy, the premise of your whole argument is fictitious at best.

5. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

And yet you do not hesitate to do exactly that.

1) No background check if the information collected is retained...defacto registration.

2) No background check that isn't instant.

3) No bill covering background checks when it includes a myriad of other things such as the last one did.

Your "one grain" was a hell of a lot more than that.

6. Mean Gene

You'll notice that when ditchbanker types he says "I" a lot. I don't think, I do think, I, I, I. However, he and his family elect people who don't care about his "I's": they already have an agenda, all they need is a chance to enact it.

7. ditchbanker

ditchbanker Elite Refuge Member

I say "I" a lot because I do not pretend to represent anyone but myself. I dont want to put words in your mouth about leaving California to those of us who will stay...nothing more.

I asked you about background checks and you confirmed that you are consistent with the NRA position that opposes what 80% of the people in this country believe is the right thing to do...I may be a reason we are at a stalemate...but so are you.

8. Mean Gene

You, and yours, are the reason the Democrats are where they are.

I'm quite comfortable being in sync with the NRA on this.

9. Green is Gold

Green is Gold Elite Refuge Member

I'm so tired of this *!@$% crap! Gun owners and the NRA are vilified by idiots like you and the leftist media. Not one gun owner ever said that Sandy Hook wasn't a tragedy. That is the spin that you and your left-wing Marxist party and media like to imply because it suits your agenda. The polls you quote are nothing more than left-wing propaganda as well, conducted by heavily liberal media outlets with slanted and biased questions and probably altered poll results to try to influence others who might be more prone to sway with a majority. You obviously are one of their pawns who can't think for himself.
    I've got a challenge for you. I dare you to watch Fox news for a week, particularly Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. Those programs are full of facts and indisputable evidence that you and the rest of society have been sterilized of by the leftist media propaganda outlets. Watch it for a week and tell me you don't have a different view of Washington. If you don't, then you don't have a brain. Although, I think we may have already established that.

10. Plumgold1

Plumgold1 Elite Refuge Member

so are "we"

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.