UTAH Classifieds

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by Love-to-hunt, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Love-to-hunt

Love-to-hunt Elite Refuge Member

Okay guys, here it is.

This is for Utah residents to post what they have for sale on the Utah forum. You may also post the same on the classifieds forum as well.

Keep it in reason and HUNTING RELATED

Sorry people but no dog ads are permitted. You will have to use the dog classifieds for those.

Also no VEHICLES..

FORUM MEMBERS: ONCE YOUR ITEM(S) HAVE BEEN SOLD PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTING OR LET BUGLEBOY OR MYSELF KNOW SO WE CAN CAN DELETE THE POST BEFORE THIS THREAD BECOMES 20 PAGES LONG, THANK YOU....

NorthRiver likes this.
  2. Citori20ga

Citori20ga Senior Refuge Member

I have 6 Avery Ghillie Covers, in the All-Terrain color. These have only been used on two hunts, and are in perfect condition. They will fit most any traditional door layout blind, and list at $119. I am asking $95 each. PM me if you are interested.

3. Clean Shot

Clean Shot Refuge Member

(2) Mojo Mallard Drake Decoys - No Problems with either of them. The only catch is I want to sell them as a pair $150
    They are in great condition. Includes 4-ft. mounting stake

4. 10GAUGE19

10GAUGE19 Elite Refuge Member

I've got 4 Eastern Shoremans for sale. These calls are brand new and have never been used at all. The pictures do not come close to showing how gorgeous the wood grain is in these calls!! Please shoot me a PM or email me at matt@everestadministrators.com if you have any questions.

Calls (Top to Bottom) *In the second picture the Java Pearl and Curly Maple calls are switched.

1. Burnt Hedge - $140.00 *This is the first time Sean has made any Shoremans in Hedge and this call is definitely a collectors piece!
    2. Cocobolo - $120.00 *Great looking piece of wood!
    3. Java Pearl Acrylic - $120.00 * I think this is one of the best looking acrylic Shoremans that I've seen.
    4. Curly Maple - $120.00 *If you don't have a Curly Maple Shoreman you have got to get one!!

All prices include shipping.....

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. dubob

dubob Senior Refuge Member

These workhorse shotguns are no longer being produced by Ruger. They will become harder find in the near term and I can only guess at what the cost to purchase will become as the current inmates running the asylum push for more and more gun laws. So if you’ve ever wanted to own one of these made in America classics, now would be the time to buy one. This model was purchased new by me in 1991 and has given me good service on upland birds and waterfowl for over 20 years. The stock and forearm have taken a beating over the years and I just got both of them replaced by Ruger. The rest of the gun shows some wear, but nothing major. I’m no expert on grading guns, but I’ll say the metal is at least 80% and the stock and forearm are NEW. You may just want to come buy this one – while you still can.

Asking $1,200.00.

[​IMG]

6. ChuckIII

ChuckIII Senior Refuge Member

well what's your price?

7. dubob

dubob Senior Refuge Member

Oops! It's been corrected. Check above.

8. Billcollector

Billcollector Senior Refuge Member

Lake bonneville layout boat apparition for sale
    $800

Be able to hunt the last few weeks of the season on the GSL
    I'll even throw in a guided hunt , and show you how to use it

9. surf n' turf

surf n' turf Senior Refuge Member

I have 7 widgeon and 4 canvasback cork decoy blanks that I need to get rid of. I have put all carving on a somewhat permanent hiatus and these are just sitting around collecting dust. The cans have bottom boards and wood tail inserts. The widgeon have wood tail inserts.

$10 a decoy plus shipping. I would be willing to discount them if you buy a few to save on shipping.

[​IMG]

10. surf n' turf

surf n' turf Senior Refuge Member

Tri-Tronics upland special G3 two dog collar system and Boyt gun dog bag. This is not the G3 expandable it will only run the two collars it came with. Everything is in working order and includes all necessary chargers for collars and remote. The battery on the orange collar has some cosmetic damage due to a pup chewing on it, however it works just fine and can easily be replaced through tri-tronics.
    In addition to the collar system is a boyt gun dog bag. Bag is designed for bird dog training and has the appropriate compartments to hold all related gear.
    Collars are 200, collars and bag 240
    [​IMG]

3 Dozen brand new, never been used Avery fully flocked shells. Each dozen is a harvester pack.
    165 a dozen or 475 for all three dozen.

[​IMG]

Brand new Tanglefree dead zone blind with snow cover.
    225 with snow cover.
    [​IMG]