Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Utah will roll up the tide.

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by Cashontheline, Dec 7, 2008.

1. shooterclay

shooterclay Refuge Member

...chirp... chirp...

wow, it sure is quiet on here today, i guess all the bama fans went duck huntin today.... it was kinda funny reading the tide forum on al.com during the game once they started turning on each other, and the players, and the coach...

oh well, at least they'll all be quiet at work again finally.

2. jaxx

jaxx Elite Refuge Member

You are a focking genius, plain and simple. Take away fumbles and interceptions with any team and the outcomes of those games would change. Seriously, did you read what you wrote before you hit the submit button? Also, who was screaming bama was the best, for a while we were, but I also recall ESPN and many, many football fans across the nation saying Texas Tech was the best team in the nation, however an 8-4 Ole Miss beat them. The same Ole Miss, Bama beat and the same Ole Miss that beat Florida. The nation in general likes to see Bama do well, no doubt any team that goes 13-0 should be at the top, but tradition goes a long way and for 5 weeks, tradition out weighed "style" points. Ive read a majority of the post on here about Bama and Auburn, and aside of some trash talking, neither team was screaming they are the best. We didnt just beat AU, we shut them out however that didnt make our season, going 12-0 in the SEC is amazing these days and Bama being recruiting 14 of the 16 top recruits last year and a strong recruiting season ahead this year is what made our season. Like it or not, we are back and very strong.

3. skydog

skydog Senior Refuge Member

I loved seeing the SEC and Saban get an *** kicking. He is an arrogant tool that quit on the Dolphins.

4. huntsforfood

huntsforfood Senior Refuge Member

whats it to u

5. SOFAKINGDUCKY

SOFAKINGDUCKY Refuge Member

LOVED THAT GAME!!! Who is #59 talking sh** to? Sylvester? Wow did he put a hurting on your vaunted SEC team!!!:clap Looked like ol #59 said he was going to kill him!! Dang I love high def tv. I wonder if Bama would lose to at least 2 or 3 other MWC teams!!

6. birdartist

birdartist Elite Refuge Member

i wasnt talking about taking ALL fumbles and interceptions away.i was talking about specific ones that bummer had this year that allowed them to win a game that otherwise they would have lost.why cant you accept that? auburn sucks and will for another few years.i dont have an issue taking that pill......

7. M.W.P

M.W.P Elite Refuge Member

Yes they did. Ya'll owned us from start to finish.

8. wing seeker

wing seeker Senior Refuge Member

It's funny (and the norm in this state) that when you talk about either AU or UA and their troubles the other team is immediately thrown into the conversation. In other words, Ok Bama got spanked but at least Auburn sucks. Of course, it happens the other way also. I am an Auburn A-Club member and I am the first to say Auburn is not good PERIOD. Probably will not be for several years. They had a super run but like most things in life it comes to an end eventually. Eventually, Bama's run will undoubtly end albeit several years down the road. It is simply the nature of the game and the rivalry. Bama enjoy your success it is well deserved but like most things in life is FLEETING. I will say this, I was very very surprised how easily Utah moved the ball and handled Bama upfront. That had not happened the entire season. Was Andre SMith that missed????? Or was Utah simply that good? It will be interesting to see how Florida plays against OU. I do think the SEC was down this year from top to bottom. FL, Bama, Ole Miss were definitely the class of the conference. If you look at top 25 NFL picks Ole Miss has 2. Since when has that been the case????

9. M.W.P

M.W.P Elite Refuge Member

I would say both. They had to move the starting RT to his spot. Then he got hurt which made matters worse with further subs. Andre was out for the Tulane game as well and they gave us fits and that was a ho-hum Tulane.

Utah had some blazing speed and they brought pressure from everywhere that our patchwork O-Line was not capable of picking up, hence the sacks. The thing that bugs me the worse though was how bad our D played. We basically got schooled on both sides of the ball. I don't know about the rest of the Bammer Nation but this game for me was a pitiful ending to a very good season :mad:.

10. Duckhuntr54

Duckhuntr54 New Member

all i have to say is dayum we didnt show up. i guess those mormons can play. all i had to say after the game was " we still got hotter girls" man utah people are ugly.