Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Utah will roll up the tide.

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by Cashontheline, Dec 7, 2008.

1. SOFAKINGDUCKY

SOFAKINGDUCKY Refuge Member

First if you are missing 1 offensive lineman does that ruin the game for bama? I would hope not even if he is the #1 prospect. Most football fans would say thats just an excuse for the loss.:cry

Second if there was a way to count all the toothless chewing tabacco spittin Alabama women compared to the typical Utah chic, I would love a lineup.:tu

2. saltcreek

saltcreek Refuge Member

You guys need get rid of Slick Nick Saban...Guy looks like he just got off a used car lot in Tuscaloosa... He sucked not the Bama football team. Spend less time blow drying your fluffy hair Saban and more time in the film room you arrogant pile of just for men.
    Look at that guy..He is too concerned about his next salespitch to the Highschool football mom.. Left tackle injured my a** coach some football you fluffy coach.

3. 'tween_fly_ways

'tween_fly_ways Moderator Moderator

Lord. . . as those in the SEC say: "Act like you've been there before".

Must we endure the entire Great Salt Lake rubbed in our wounds (probably, deservedly so)?

Congrats on playing a good game, but learn to enjoy success, and don't confuse analysis with excuse. . . or constancy with confluence . . .

4. NEbamahunter

NEbamahunter Senior Refuge Member

Who predicted Bama at 12-2 with a trip to Atlanta and the Sugar Bowl... no one! ROLL TIDE!!! I'm drinking the kool-aid and believing we're still 2 years away from all the depth & talent it takes to win championships. On the other hand, congrats to the Utah football players. They played hard and should earn some well-deserved respect. They were the better team that night. As for the Utah fans, they appear to be as obnoxius as LSU fans.

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Utah is a better team than most thought. They beat us, fair and square.

However, if Alabama came out that flat,played that uninspired, and been that ill-prepared for the past season, they would have gone 0-fer in the SEC. Utah has a good football team, but I still say a 'good football team' is 'average', and only good for 4-4 or 5-3, etc. in the SEC.:)

6. skydog

skydog Senior Refuge Member

Whatever I want it to be:l

7. huntsforfood

huntsforfood Senior Refuge Member

oh yea

8. H20K9

H20K9 Senior Refuge Member

I would like to congratulate your team on an extremely well played game, however I have spent quite a bit of time in SLC and Park City, and if you would like to compare the quality of the women in AL and UT, bring it on bubba. Apparently you haven't seen too many 'Southern Belles' and have been sucked into the indoctrination of the granola movement (too much body hair for me, JMHO). LoL nicka please. Good game once again, helluva QB/Receiver combo you got there.

9. cappiecoo

cappiecoo Senior Refuge Member

since being named COY.. has a two game losing streak......LOL

we'll see how he does next year without an experienced qb

10. duckmeister

duckmeister Elite Refuge Member

What is the only thing more GAY than NASCAR and Wooden Watches?

LSWho fans that have so quickly forgotten who resurrected them from the SEC gutter. 3 winning seasons in ten years, Dinardo, etc. :joker

'89 * 4-7
    '90 * 5-6
    '91 * 5-6
    '92 * 2-9
    '93 * 5-6
    '94 * 4-7
    '95 * 7-4-1
    '96 * 10-2
    '97 * 9-3
    '98 * 4-7
    '99 * 3-8