Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Utah will roll up the tide.

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by Cashontheline, Dec 7, 2008.

1. cappiecoo

cappiecoo Senior Refuge Member

2 national titles in football since your last one.....

and 3 SEC titles... since your last one....

2. ericDC

ericDC Elite Refuge Member

I will preface this by saying I'm not an LSU fan, I graduated from Louisiana Tech.

I don't know how many times I've heard a Bama fan say we are always a few years away from a National Championship. It's funny to see pride fall and I would definitely say Bama thought this was going to be a cake walk and that Utah was lucky just to get the opportunity to play them. Bama looked uninspired and I don't know whether to blame that on the players or Saban. I thought Bama would roll easily.

Maybe Bama did not get up for the game, but it seemed that Texas and LSU were able to get up for their respective bowl games after both had disappointing outcomes to their seasons.

3. wingchaser

wingchaser Senior Refuge Member

Are you freakin kiddin me???

First of all the mormons play for the team down south(byu) do your homework and second of all, have you been to Utah lately and seen our women? I put a Utah coed up against any coed in the great U S of A!!!

Now I am gonna go home and make love to 1 or 2 of my 10 wives!!!!! :tu

GO UTES!!!!!

4. Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen Elite Refuge Member

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing is bigger than the RAT:eek:

5. Bamawebfoot

Bamawebfoot Moderator Moderator

Tennessee River and the Mississippi Delta
    Yes it is, and it's getting rather boring. All hail to Utah, LSU and the Barn :bow Utah can brag, they have a great team, probably would have had their butt handed to them a couple of times in the SEC, but I guess we will never know. :scratch As for the other two schools, Lil' Nickie and his boys beat ya'll this year so I guess you can be Ute fans or Gator fans until your team gets another shot next year.:dv