Vice on Climate Change

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by CPLZ, Mar 20, 2015.

1. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Word to your Mutha`s Uncle. :tu

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Any idea if the "experts" get in to why the Arctic Sea Ice Computer Models that predicted back in 2007 that the Arctic Ice would be gone by 2013 got it so wrong?

3. CPLZ

CPLZ Senior Refuge Member

I don't want to misunderstand, because connotation doesn't always translate well into print...but am I reading it correctly that you are mocking these scientists by inserting the word experts between quotes?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  4. CrahNX

CrahNX Elite Refuge Member

Go to Alaska and talk to the natives, then check out pictures of Greenland over the past 100 years, and tell then try to convince anyone the Earth isn't warming. Are humans causing it...maybe...but to deny the changes are in fact occurring is lunacy.

5. Chris Benson

Chris Benson Elite Refuge Member

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg[/ame]

6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Are you calling them "experts" or are they calling themselves "experts"?

Regardless - do you have any idea if they get in to why the Arctic Sea Ice Computer Models that predicted back in 2007 that the Arctic Ice would be gone by 2013 got it so wrong?

7. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

8. sstrykker

sstrykker Banned

Great, Jon Leibowitz with a ****ty accent.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  9. sstrykker

sstrykker Banned

I dont think anyone denies the earths climate changes even on this thread people have brought up the mini ice age etc. Climate changes, in our short time on the planet it may seem like a small change is catastrophic but its no different than whats been happening for millions of years. Problem is the climate over the past 400 years has been perfectly hospitable to the rise of man, just because we want this climate to be the norm doesnt mean it w is or will be.

As far as Greenland...

http://www.co2science.org/articles/V8/N44/C1.php

So again for every study you produce I can produce another. The real problem with the GW side is the hypocrites they have leading it and their scrubbing of data that doesnt advance their argument.

Gore is so worried about global warming that he jets all over the world.and sells his failed network to oil statists. Soetero is so worried that he takes a separate jumbo liner to California than the rest of his family...they just arent serious people. And all the hangers ons like Maher Schultz Maddow etc are simply leftists who see it as an opportunity to grow the govt that they love and rely on so much for power.

Climategate...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...rst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  10. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

The only problem is that one side is blaming man as the cause and wanting to impose uses taxes as a means to slow it down, of course they will be in control of that money, sweet deal for them.

Control of me and an unfathnable amount of money for them to do with as they please all the while doing nothing to slow GW. One cannot breathe the air inmost cities in China and yet we have some of the cleanest air around for an industrialized nation.

I read some years ago about a glacier melting in Northern Europe and them finding silver mines in the mountain, I wonder how that could be, dinosaurs perhaps mining it to make SUV's because man could not have done this because there was always a glacier there.