Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Vote: F&G Increase; Ya or Nea or Undecided

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by IDduckshreader, Nov 13, 2008.

Vote: Are you "For" or "Against" or "Undecided" the F&G Fees Incre

Poll closed Nov 23, 2008.
  1. For the Increase

26 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. Against the Increase

22 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Undecided

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  1. ewwaterfowler

ewwaterfowler Refuge Member

First Junior, I agree, it is their job to educate. Nice way to change the subject. I think it was on whether it was their job to make people enroll? I can see it now, each F and G employee must enroll 100 students this year by law...

You are wasting my time with your prejudice and obfuscating so I am done here.

2. swampswimmingshrek

swampswimmingshrek Elite Refuge Member

Sorry the site I was looking at only showed 2004-2007.

I don't really care what anyone thinks or says on here. I just get tired of the Obama types that roll over and say yeah thats a great Idea. Without looking at anything. I don't have any hate toward F&G anymore I buried that hatchet. Even talked with the F&G lady at the river about it a little. She said it was just the prick I got. I just don't agree on alot of there spending, along with a lot of other government groups. Like BLM putting up 30 steel gates on roads that go a mile or less.:scratch Yeah how much did that cost.:mad: And half are ripped down already.

3. brycec

brycec Senior Refuge Member

You can spend much less in gas. Before I hunted with my boat I would take our Kia hunting all the time. It was like $8 in gas. Warm clothes can be gotten from hand me downs and friends.

Licence=$17.50
    Mig. Bird=$1.75
    Shells=$10.00 (Assume one box every two trips)
    Gun=$100.00
    Gas= $10 (Assume $10 per trip)

$119.25 + Number of trips X ($10gas + $5shells)

This give me a total of 16 trips :) and the next year you wouldn't need to buy the gun and could spend more on clothes.

The proposed F&G increase would make migratory bird $3 and the license would go down to $11 for kids. It wouldn't make a difference.

4. Jacob Hyer

Jacob Hyer Elite Refuge Member

back up there brotha... you are the one that aired it out on the Net numours places on many forums... and told everyone what you paid in fines and fee's... and I didn't put it on the Web the State has it on there site... Public Knowledge and your more than welcome to look up anyone you want to...I'm even on there a few times :dv

also I have a Bone to pick with you... you Claim to be the Best Dowitcher Hunter but I have Proof your not... so please take your sig down or I will sue you for make claims that are untrue and take what is Mine from me...:nutz:bow:joker

5. swampswimmingshrek

How did I change the subject? You wanted me to answer your questions. As far as enrolling I know a number of people that couldn't get their kids enrolled.

Wow so far I'm
    prejudice
    obfuscating
    3rd world refugee
    negative comments and pessimism

And you say I show my true colors. :l:l:l Haha what else can you come up with its kinda funny.

6. Jacob Hyer

Jacob Hyer Elite Refuge Member

me too... ah the good old days... might just slap a tow hitch ont he KIA...:l

7. swampswimmingshrek

Okay bryce I have a bet to make with you. You take me hunting. Breakfast, Lunch, fuel, shells is on you. If we can do it for $15. I will take you twice. But you must show all reciepts. Just to let you know I'm a bad shot. :tu And I don't have waders, a camo coat, or a shot gun that fits but hey we will be fine. :tu

Remember your trying to get me hooked on hunting so it can't be boring where we shoot 3x in a day.

I've always wanted to see one of these hunts.

8. ewwaterfowler

ewwaterfowler Refuge Member

I agree with you there, it is funny. I love how easily one can bait someone on the net and get them all fired up. I hope you didn't take any of this seriously:joker

9. brycec

brycec Senior Refuge Member

Coot hunting in the Kia here we go. :)

You would have to feed your kids lunch and breakfast anyway. Can't put that in the equation.

10. swampswimmingshrek

Dude last I checked Ceral and milk or Mac and cheese was not that easy to make in the blind. Atleast when we hunt.

So yeah it is part of the equation. I have seen what you pack. You aren't packin the same as what you make at home.:no

COOTS is what you come up with? Dang no wonder you bought a boat. Suprized you didn't give up duck hunting.

I let a kid do that once. After he cleaned what he shot I could never get him to do it again.....wonder why?