Walgreens goes gender neutral...

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by sdkidaho, Feb 13, 2018.

1. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

""All individuals have a right to use restroom facilities that correspond to the individual's gender identity, regardless of the individual's sex assigned at birth," the new policy, dated Nov. 21, 2017, states. “Walgreens family of companies subscribes to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression/presentation.""

Story here:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...transgender-inclusive-bathroom-policy-n845601

If places are going to do this, they need to be individual bathrooms, not bathrooms with multiple stalls. Then guys or girls can go "identify" as whatever they want and it affects no one else but themselves. It irritates me to think my wife or daughters might go in the bathroom and have a guy walk in there because he "identifies as a woman" that day.

Doc E, sbezoey and Luigi Daniele like this.
  2. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Elite Refuge Member

NorCal: watching the specks and sprig work
    Absolutely.

What a load of carp.

Support your local independent pharmacist. ;)

J.Bennett and newduk like this.
  3. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

So what you are saying is that you want this walking into the bathroom with your wife or daughters?

[​IMG]

That's Jamie Wilson... and he's a she. https://www.boredpanda.com/transgender-man-before-and-after-jamie-wilson/

If you are going to refuse to let people use the bathroom of the gender they identify with, then you are going to have to let people that look like "him" use the restroom with your wife and daughters.

4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

@Boomn4x4
    Your question(s) were invalid from the moment you typed them. Perhaps if you had read my entire post you would have realized that.
    Nowhere did I say to refuse to let people use the bathroom for any reason.

5. Boomn4x4

My question isn't invalid, it just doesn't fit your agenda. I'll ask it another way.... You're cool with Jamie Wilson following your wife and daughters into the women's room?

6. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

What happens when even small townie bars go to this, the kind that just have one urinal and one crapper in a square room?

If I’m on the commode expelling some miller lite and hot wings, and a female to male transperson comes in, do they just wait and offer moral support in the meantime because they can’t use the urinal?

Life’s questions....

Irishwhistler likes this.
  7. sdkidaho

I've already answered that in my initial post. Thus your question is still invalid. And I hold zero shame for wanting to protect my family, and yours too apparently.

8. Boomn4x4

You're either unable to understand what I'm asking or unwilling to.

Lets take a stab with this whole "wanting to protect your family" spin you're trying to put on this:

Jamie Wilson needs to use a public restroom.... which one should she use? Should she be allowed to use the restroom that she identifies with and follow you into the mens room. Or should she use the restroom of the gender she was born with and follow your wife and daughters into the women's room? Which one protects your family the best?

This is your thread...

9. DrakeStar

DrakeStar Elite Refuge Member

Note to self,dont use the facilities at any Walgreens no matter the consequences .

Dale likes this.
  10. Whistle

Whistle Senior Refuge Member

I don't pee at Walgreens, so it won't impact me either way

stevena198301 likes this.