Was Going to get the Super Vinci, but couldn't resist.

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by BAYDOG, Jan 27, 2017.

1. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    I have shot a Super Black Eagle since they came out in the 90's, and when I heard the rumor....well.
    [​IMG]

Bit lighter, sleeker. More ergonomically friendly. Points better( I do not find myself having to look up on the rib, the sight picture is dead on now). I will actually shoot Sunday. Also, you can put a sling on it leave it on, and still be able to unscrew the mag cap with out tearing up the finish.

2. tgs

tgs Senior Refuge Member

Will be nice to see that in action this fall. Congrats.

3. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

The safety is larger, and has dome on it, if the gun is on safe when you shoulder it, you can actually feel it on the side of your finger, real nice feature.
    I run about 150 rounds through it today, not a hitch. It was flawless, and I tried to get a "Benelli click" out of it, dropped it pretty hard numerous time on the Butt, did not dis-log the bolt head from the battery. I run 100 shells that were 3 dram, and then 2 boxes of 2,75 dram. I am happy.

4. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

But can it float the 4th ?:l:l:l:z

Mr_Mallard likes this.
  5. BAYDOG

Lol, my first could, SBEII nope, this one I ain't tried.

6. mmayes

mmayes Diver Forum Mod Moderator

Nice!!! I would love to see a pic of the Barrel off it to see how much different it looks broken down than a I OR II

Mayes

7. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

I shoot a my original SBE as my primary gun still.
    I couldn't even begin to estimate how many thousands of rounds have been shot through this gun and it just keeps on going . I may get the click 2 to 3 times per season , no big deal to me at all unless I miss a big'ol Tom because of it , which has happen once.And by the way my SBE1 has never had a 4th shell fired through it , not once. Now if I was spring snow goose hunting with a mag tube extension,I wouldn't have a problem throwing in the floated shell to add one more shot.
    I'd buy a SBE 3 in a second if I had the funds..........the B guns have been really good to me and I like the way they feel and point and how easy they are to break down to clean.
    Sweet looking gun, I'm looking forward to see how it treats you in the coming years.:tu