Washington Trophy Hunt for Canada Duck/Goose

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Mike Wolsky, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Mike Wolsky

Mike Wolsky New Member

I have owned and operated my own sea duck guiding business out here in Washington for 9 years. I have been very successful with multiple features on DU TV, Wildfowl, Bird Hunting Report and several books. I have recently slowed my business down and tried to get out and hunt for myself and family more.

I have to offer a 5 or 6 day hunt for sea ducks and diver ducks in Washington state. We could go for sea ducks (Harlies, Squaws, Scoters, Barrows and Commons until your trophy species are collected and then on to divers for some of the most incredible Cans, Redheads, Bluebills (greater and lesser) Widgeon and Merganser hunting you could imagine. The quality of the birds is second to none. We even bring a scull boat with us in case the birds are not cooperating.

Hunting is all done from a 19' Bankes over hand painted decoys, 120+ for divers. We stay in hotels on some of the days and my cabin on others. I could do up to three hunters. Wa license will run you $66 for three days X2.

I am interested in some field/water shooting in Canada for geese (light or dark) and ducks. 2 or three people.

I am a hard working hunter that has put my time in and knows my areas and would like to hunt with the same. We like kicking back after the hunt over a beer and going at it the next day. I would likely bring my wife as she is also an avid waterfowl hunter.

I can provide pics of my last season hunts for people interested in the hunts. I also have lots of out of state references that I can give as reference. Please PM direct.

Thanks

Mike Wolsky

2. quackerduck

quackerduck Senior Refuge Member

Mike, Glade to see your still in bus. Guys i hunted with Mike about 5 years ago, he will get you birds. Mike remember the guy in hand cuffs in the dnr boat. I was the guy with you taking his picture.Send me a pm with your contact info please:l

3. SnwbrdrRm

SnwbrdrRm Senior Refuge Member

Mike,

Would you be willing to take out some troops for the Hunters Helping Heroes program if I can locate some individuals over there near you?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work,
    Ryan Miller
    www.huntershelpingheroes.org

4. Layout1

Layout1 New Member

I would love to hunt sea ducks in washington! I layout hunt divers on Lake St. Clair, Ontario Canada. We shoot Canvasbacks, redheads & bluebills. I have a cottage right in the best hunting water on the lake. Let me know if you would be interested.