North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

Waterfowling in the Bath / Washington area

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by Cfoty, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Albino Woodie

Albino Woodie Senior Refuge Member

Sad but true, there are more hunters than land or places to hunt, and each year it seems the number of hunters keeps getting bigger with less morals and hunting ethics.

2. JFG

JFG Elite Refuge Member

Buy, lease or join a club. Get a tight knit group of your buddies and purchase something promising if possible. Make it happen. You won't regret it.

3. Albino Woodie

Albino Woodie Senior Refuge Member

Luckily my family did this years ago. We have been hunting the same land for over 25 years and as hunting has changed over the years it has turned out to be one of the best things we ever did. Sad thing is good hunting land has gone WAY up in price do to the increase of hunters

4. 12gduckmag

12gduckmag New Member

5. 12gduckmag

12gduckmag New Member

I live in Washington and just got my first duck boat and have hunted out in the river a few times but I have been trying to find spots where I could go like out in the lingo and up the tar river by bear creek and out toward south creek and duramhs creek. Do you have any suggestions?

6. puddle-head

puddle-head Senior Refuge Member

No such thing as a free lunch. Join a DU or Delta Committe, get to know guys, work your butt off and they will probably give up some recommendations. No one is going to divulge anything specific on an open thread.

If you got a boat, spend the summer getting to know the water, the regulations, the game lands, launches, etc.

7. 12gduckmag

12gduckmag New Member

Yeah y'all are right. I probably wouldn't tell anyone my spots on here either. Good thing is I just got my boaters license!!

8. JFG

JFG Elite Refuge Member

I smell menhaden ....

9. burgawboy

burgawboy Elite Refuge Member

Gulp....:)