We had a great time this weekend nice meeting you guys and A big thanks to R-McKnight

Discussion in 'Kentucky Flyway Forum' started by C_RIVER_HUNTER, Dec 21, 2003.

1. it-flys-it-dies

it-flys-it-dies Elite Refuge Member

It was a pleasure to meet all yall. Charlie, thanks for the amazing BBQ, it warmed us up for a little bit at least. I found out that me and CRH have a distaste for one type of people.

No, guys in the steel pit, sorry I couldnt stay longer, this old dawg was beat down. No sleep and being still drunk will tend to put a little lag in one's step. Sorry I didnt get to meet everyone, but it was fun nontheless. Yall boys are alright.

OK, for the record you saw I didnt thank Richie. That SOB aint gettin no thanks from me, telling my life story like that. And that dang goose was 40 yards NOT 10 yards. And the story of the old lady was correct, but hell when you had the best, the only direction to go is down!

One more thing, is ir just me or do yall see a prostaffing job for Neal with Swamp Thing..................."Hey yall, listen to this AWESOME 12.99 call." (over and over again)....LOL

Big Dawg

2. animalman

animalman Senior Refuge Member

"Here Richie Blow this call its great blow it for only 12.99 blow it" said in a sluring voice:l

3. Greenhead Rocker

Greenhead Rocker Elite Refuge Member

"OK everybody...I'm Kywaterfowler and he's C-RRRRIIVER-HUNTTTERRR."

Now, where's that great Swampthing that I only paid an amazing $12.99 for? Ain't it great!! It's all you ever need.

4. kywaterfowler

kywaterfowler Moderator

Most Northeastern part of Southeast Central Kentuc
    Chris,

You and gwhunt know I am all about great calls for lil money...lol...still have my RNT's and such just like them bang for your buck deals!

I need to get my radio back from you and please DON'T let David or Harold near it again!!!!!!

5. Fur and Feather

Fur and Feather Elite Refuge Member

What an adventure. Thanks Richie for putting up with us. I done took the wrong turn in the dark and wound up at the wood pit Saturday AM. Realized I was at the wrong house and decided to take advantage of the peace and quiet and relieve myself. Didn't realize there were other hunters going to use that area later on in the day until I spied some hunters trying to figure out whether a sasquatch or a pack of wild Russian bears came through and laid waste to their general vicinity.

As for the Holiday Motel. As always, I never listened to the folks I shoulda.

WFQ and I enjoyed their fine accommodations. Bottle caps on the floor and a half pack of Newports behind the nightstand greeted us after being checked in by some hair lipped ******* and a gentleman of questionable sexual persuasion who saw fit to walk around the Motel office with Cole cream smeared all over his eyes.

Only one reason a man wears Cole cream and that is to take off makeup. Only one reason a man wears makeup and that is to get all cozy with another man. Glad he was staying a few rooms away or his pig squealing would've kept us up all night.

The room reeked of meth and ***, the smell of which I still can't get out of my clothes, and the decor looked like someone done picked up a midget hooker and proceeded to swing her around by the ankles until she hit every wall in the joint and wound up dead. WFQ actually had to ask, "What do you think that is on the ceiling?" We're still not sure and not exactly clear as to whether we want to know. We do know it was in the shape of a handprint but actually had stuff hanging from it. We figure some lady pipe fitter was up in there given lap dances to goats.

I would just assume crawl up the back end of a cow for the night than stay at the Holiday Motel again.

Back to the hunters.

The food was great, the fellowship warm, and I am sorry I was slipping Neal the brown liquor.

What I learned on my Henderson Trip:

Henderson DOES have a bad side and we were in it. Ole WFQ was talking with the old lady behind the counter at the quick stop next to the Holiday Motel. When he wished her a good day she responded, and I quote;

"I get off in two hours, and if I don't get shot or beat over the head I guess it'll be a good day."

Well lady....me too....me too!!!:l

6. quackrstackr

quackrstackr Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

:l

Glad you fellas had a good time, even if the birds weren't cooperative.

7. KYduckslayer

KYduckslayer Senior Refuge Member

i got your radio Neal and the only way i will give it back is if you promish to get some therapy about your peanut butter problem, i heard about the empty jar found in the concrete pit man you need help just say no you keep on and that stuff will knott up on ya:l :l :l

8. luckyshot

luckyshot Senior Refuge Member

Elvis is over rated. Had A great time, thanks Richie. Big R is just jealous that I got CRH's autograph and he didn't:l :l. Seriously, it was a pleasure meeting the guys in pit#3. I'm glad that at 10 a.m. it got AWESOME!!! Just one question, just how far off does Settin' start calling at birds?:l

9. AL390

AL390 Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it. Look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

10. it-flys-it-dies

it-flys-it-dies Elite Refuge Member

Lucky,

You dont even want to know when he begins "Hail Calling". He calls as soon as he sees birds, the same pitch and loudness no matter where they are at. LOL SO, you also got to meet the infamaous Earl, the Amish wonder. Did he recall his days of being the national 4-H champ of backing a double axel trailer? CLASSIC