We have traitors in our ranks.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Packman, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Packman

Packman Elite Refuge Member

It is my opinion that we have within the members of the Refuge that are traitors. I believe these people have provided aid and comfort to our enemies in a time of war. That makes them treasonous and traitors.

They in my opinion they need to have their citizenship revoked and either be deported or executed.

I have no doubt that if you do not like the war in Iraq or Afghanistan you have the right to voice your opinion as to such. That is the American way. But do so with respect to those that are injured or die for your rights.

However when they (some of the members here) take joy in the deaths of our fellow Americans, those that volunteer to save our butts from the bad guys because it make thier political point. The fact that they enjoy their deaths, so as to make a political point makes me sick; angry sick, and murderous sick (good thing for them I will never act on the last urge, other than to post my opinion). Do you traitors wish us, that served, dead if it makes your political point? I think you do. Here is a smattering of the people you wish to die, your farking scum sucking traitorous (Edited to stay within Refuge rules.) slime . Those you wish dead

I would name the ones that I feel are traitors; but have been urged to not do so to avoid a time out and/or banning. There are some here that don't want me banned or given a time out so I am trying not to get one per their wishes

These people that I am calling traitors enjoy the deaths of my/(our (for those that served)) fellow service members to make a political point. They are enjoying the deaths of our Brothers and Sisters. If President Clinton (whom I served under and never questioned his orders as it was not my place) had had the guts to do what was right in spite of the polls we would not be fighting as hard as we are today. If in my humble opinion President Clinton had not taken the easy way out we would have never had a 9/11.

Again we have in my opinion traitors in our ranks.

I do call all of you out to defend your opposition to our war against those that wish the United States of America off the map.

Redacted

(one last edit note: I am very urinated off about this subject (those that wish the deaths of my brothers and sisters to make a point.) It is hard for me to post straight even with time and editing. However, I think you all get the point even the traitorous scum)

2. Packman

Packman Elite Refuge Member

as of this post we have 64 reads and no replies.

either I am dead on or you don't care.

3. flashman

flashman Elite Refuge Member

Neither, I've been away.

The problem is that the USSC decided the issue of what constitutes treasonous acts in Cramer v. US in 1946. The case has a nice discussion on the history of the definition of treason (BTW, the only crime constitutionally defined) and then goes on to give a defintion of the elements of treason under the Constitution and the enabling statute.

All the folks on this forum will argue that their actions, which do aid and comfort the enemy are not done with adherence to the enemy, i.e., done without an intent to betray, and that therefore they are not guilty of treason.

What I would argue is that to the extent their actions do give aid and comfort to the enemy, that while technically not traitors within the meaning of the law as intrepreted, they are guilty of acts which, as the Court put it, "impair our cohesion and diminish our strength" and I would have no problem calling out anyone who posts comments which tend to do so.

My take.

4. uncleD

uncleD Senior Refuge Member

What of those that feel that leadership of said country, (i.e. USofA) is not being forthright with it's citizens and exhibits disregard for the well being of those that serve in uniform?

Duke

5. flashman

Boy, this reply reminds me of the old saying; "They will labor mightily and bring forth a mouse."

You are entitled to your opinion, but so long as expressing it tends to "impair our cohesion and diminish our strength" you are giving aid and comfort to the enemy. While not technically within the meaning of treason, it is behavior that gives aid and comfort to the enemy.

If you don't like my opinion of your behavior, too bad.

6. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

I don't want you banned Packman.

7. uncleD

uncleD Senior Refuge Member

"impair our cohesion",

please define "our" in your statement.

Yours and mine?

or yours and Packman?

Duke

8. flashman

Like a dog drawn to his own vomit, I took you off my ignore list as I just had to see what you posted. Up to your usual poor performance, and back on my ignore list. You had a chance to shine and blew it.

9. flashman

I take it you didn't read the case. It contains the right answer, and both of your proposed answers to your own question are incorrect. You're quickly working your way onto my ignore list but I'm going to hold off and see if you can collect yourself, get on track, and move the discussion forward. I'll check back tomorrow. I don't blog at home, but rather devote all my attention to the divine Mrs. R.

10. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

I do not have any problem at all being on your ignore list Flashman (as in how can you ignore me if you will not stop ignoring me).
    But for you to ignore the terrible leadership by the Bush administration is irresponsible.
    Americans are in right order, choosing America over Bush.

Do not ban Packman!