We have traitors in our ranks.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Packman, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Richard

Richard Elite Refuge Member

No Longer in Bremerton, WA... Now is the Sunny Tri
    He is none of the above.... unless you included "FOOL"

Unlike the hateful left, he realized that he mispoke and immediatly apologized.

Nice try UncleTroll

2. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

Let me know when you come out of hiding, CF.

Do you believe Clinton should alter her gun control stance to line up with the majority of Americans as you believe Bush should in regards to the war? This is day 1 of hiding.

3. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Day 1? I'd say his whole life, but I will let all that slide... How about we say he has been hiding since: 02-21-2007, 04:44 PM. That is when Packman started his thread.

YL03

4. Burd1985

Burd1985 Senior Refuge Member

Okay Anti-Conflict Gentlemen, what do you prefer; a war in Iraq, or living in fear of a second 9/11 from here on out.

Let me ask you this, would you rather face the loss of over 1,000 of your friends and family in one day with no hope of preventing a similar disaster? Or would you prefer to take action to prevent such events from ever occuring again at certain costs?

I am extremely discouraged by the actions of certain dissenters of military action. What must it take for you to decide to defend the soil our ancestors valued so greatly. You are essentially urinating on those who died to defend our country.

A united front by the American public is the only way we are going to win this war, so sack up or move to Canada (I hear the hunting is better up there anyway. Peace)

5. uncleD

uncleD Senior Refuge Member

Hey, wait I decided several post ago that types like Richard were Booger eaters.

McCain lost it in 2000 when he let the Punk do him wrong in South Carolina. He had my vote until then, (McCain, not the Punk).

Anywho... Yellowdog, I visit three duck sites that I post stuff on, I post nowhere else. This site is the only one that I talk w/ other knuckle heads that are willing to waste time, not lives on Politics.

Please don't take this info to the other side. I already see bats. Don't wanna see the Black Choppers.

True the Bad Guy lurks. See 'Evil'.

But, so does Morality and Honesty.

See 'Mark Twain aka Sam Clemens.

Duke

6. uncleD

Burd,

See Post from several years ago.

Duke

7. okie drake

Hey Uncle, what do you think of McCain's view of the 1st amendment?

Mallards are pretty.

OD

8. okie drake

Just wanted to add that this is day 2 of hiding by CF, who says he doesn't hide.

9. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

You might want to consider what you just said, Richard has 24 almost 25 YEARS serving this country. Booger eaters are the bad guys. CF, I consider him a booger eater. I haven't ever heard you come straight out and say you want 4,000 more dead US troops like CF has, so I am not going to say that about you. Atleast you have inteligence to carry on a conversation unlike CF. Now that we have straightened that out, I think it would behove you to appologize to Richard for the mix up. Richard being a Navy Corpsman, aside from SEALS, you won't find anyone more respected in the Navy.

YL03

10. uncleD

Richard might be flying that Chopper!:eek:

Okay your not a Boogereater, Seastreet is.

I'm Sorry for getting you and Seastreet confused. Seastreet is also catching more fish than me:mad:

I would never wish the Fate of our military men and women to die in that POS place. Those that are there (see Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Pakistan, etc., etc.) do not deserve one drop of American blood.

That's why I'm ****ed. We souldn't waste our time, energy, souls for none of them. And those that do wish our service men/women to fight for the benefit of so called Security, have got it wrong.

As said, "One does not leave his foot in antbeds and expect not to get bitten".

Just as one that would if handling a snake.

Duke

P.S. It is a reach about that intellegent coversation stuff. I did however see a Unidentified Flying Object one night, but then they saw me.