"We need the Russian investigation to make sure Trump is not an "enemy of the state."

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Robin Biro (Fmr. Obama Regional Campaign Dir) on Tucker Carlson tonight.

Excuse me while I look in the Christmas catalogs for a new TV and a new reading lamp. :doh

IMOO

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Ya wonder... is Robin Biro really that lame? Oooooorr maybe Fox uses him for comic relief. :doh:doh:doh

Bear likes this.
  3. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

Two words as to why the Russia, Russia, Russia chant rings hollow: NO LEAKS!

All it takes is a quick review of the boatload of leaks against DJT the past ~18 months.

Yep, if there was any real dirt (aka; Russian Collusion), do you think it would still be under wraps?

Really?

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...hopefully Muehler will be using a double edged sword during this investigation.

The Swamp is probably going to be filled back up with bodies before this is all over.

I will say this...the media both liberal and conservative are selling a king's ransom in soap over all of this.

That and both factions aren't afraid to beat a dead horse and serve up a bunch of nothin burgers and pffht fries.

The crying shame is...it'll all be the same within a couple of election cycles even if they do sanitize it. The model is set up for corruption.

But that's just IMOO

JP and Michael like this.