Weather

Discussion in 'Kansas Flyway Forum' started by Neck Collar, Oct 14, 2017.

1. DornCounty

DornCounty Senior Refuge Member

ok? Not sure how many locations that is but in a month if you add up state properties I wouldn't be surprised to see a count over 100k.

ED Vanderbeck likes this.
  2. ksgoosekillr

ksgoosekillr Senior Refuge Member

first 20,000 and now 100,000... i can only quote the number you give me :l:l:l

3. golden boy

golden boy Elite Refuge Member

and there is less than 500 for the zone that opens this weekend. Way too early.

4. Mallets

Mallets Elite Refuge Member

Just because Ed's and Bon Dudds clubs don't have a bunch of mallards in the corn..all the rest of us will wait?

After all Ed said it....late season ducks can only be killed in corn LMAO....

5. ED Vanderbeck

ED Vanderbeck Senior Refuge Member

You guys are pathetic the se unit needs to be later how much sense does it make to have season open when the ducks are in the dakotas. Early migrants dont stay here long shoot them they leave then we waste a large portion of season waiting on more ducks to leave the dakotas but the authorities on here know all the answers to everything as long as it bemefits them. You guys just stay in the moist soil areas snd lets compare notes at the end of the year. Cold weather drives ducks to grain but all you clowns think about is trying to run down people who dont agree with your dumb *** ideas. Budd is off the commission so let it go been off for several years a lot of this bunch act like the snowflakes who are pouting that their hero hildabeast lost in nov last year
    Time to let go of your whining about a former commissioner. So his opinion did not match yours. MAYBE YOU WERE WRONG imagine that. Maybe you ought to picket the commission meetings about how bad you were wronged just like the snowflakes are doing else where.

twells and Tuleman like this.
  6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

To add to this, I just visited the early zone for a week, and can say that Ed is speaking the truth as for moist soil ducks not sticking around long right now. Its calendar migrators starting up. Too hot to the north, and too much food to make them leave. Sucky thing is, by the time you stretch season that far out, most of KS is frozen. Maybe not the duck clubs that pay to keep it open, but for the public guys, they are SOL. Only few places that wouldn't be, would be packed with goobers.

7. ED Vanderbeck

ED Vanderbeck Senior Refuge Member

We are in a bad situation with no weather to move birds we are done before it starts and no snow to cover up food birds will stay as far north as they can possibly can they dont have to migrate to kansas or beyond Without weather to move them we are screwed.

gadwall52 likes this.
  8. Neck Collar

Neck Collar Senior Refuge Member

With Friday & Saturday's weather looking pretty good, hopefully my daughter & I will have a few new birds to keep us occupied...Be safe...NC

ED Vanderbeck likes this.
  9. nick b

nick b Senior Refuge Member

Ed...it’s gonna be okay man...take a deep breath

10. gadwall52

gadwall52 Elite Refuge Member

Out here we are definitely screwed. Birds are gone after the first weekend and we have 3 weeks of no activity. Season needs to start much later.