Well Its the 10th

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by PorkChop, Aug 10, 2006.

1. bobshem

bobshem Senior Refuge Member

Friday got nixed. My wife has to do some work in the early AM which leaves me on daddy duty at sunrise. That messes up the day, so it's off to work I go.

I can't wait to give the new and improved landing craft system its maiden voyage on Saturday.

BTW, Dallen, I bought a 2XL RiversWest Wading Jacket. I am not too crazy about the neoprene sleeve cuffs, but I do like the fact that I won't have to carry a separate rain jacket. It has been a real hassle to keep putting on and taking off my Helley Hanson rain gear everytime we'd get a drenching. Plus the wind proof material will be nice on those cold, windy days.

2. bigreid

bigreid Moderator

Sorry to hear that Bob, this wind is killing me, I hate sitting at home or work when the wind is blowing!!! Should see you out there on Saturday!!
    I hope there are a few divers because I have built a killer diver spread! Probably a couple weeks too early though.....

3. bond007

bond007 Senior Refuge Member

Well I got a double on opener but today I got my first triple of the season and they were all mallard drakes:tu I brought home two others but had one sail and get away:cry(pretty rare for me). Not bad considering I headed home just after 7:30am:eek:

4. bigreid

bigreid Moderator

you must have a little honey hole!!!

5. bond007

bond007 Senior Refuge Member

maybe:tu I hope no one finds it, EVER:dv

PS we should go out this season some time Reid.