Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Western seperation

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by pounder, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Rockblind

Rockblind Elite Refuge Member

22 KM from Stakeblind 4000 KM from Stoneblind's Ho
    Sounds like someone made themelves a new Fuge name and threw in their 2 cents worth!!

2. TPM

TPM Elite Refuge Member

I'm all for seperation, but from a different angle. Why should the good guys have to leave? I say, let's force the 416 and 905 area codes to seperate and become their own marxist/lenninist State. Plus, the city of Ottawa must go also. That leaves Canada to the rest of us!

3. NORSKE

NORSKE Senior Refuge Member

A sad day in the country of Alberta yup a real sad day

By the sounds of some of the posts and even from an Albertan (methinks transplanted from the east Albertan) we have in our midst

LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why now that I think of it maybe we should send our wealth back east or better yet just buy all the tree hugging liberals a plane ticket to Alberta so they to can enjoy the benefits of living here while all the time dumping all over the born and will die here Albertans.

I am a 3rd generation Albertan who's family homesteaded here over 100 years ago and damn proud of it.

Would I vote to separate from the liberal thieves and crooks in eastern Canada

IN A HEART BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORSKE

4. Rem Choke

Rem Choke Senior Refuge Member

Norske

I t wasn't all that long ago that you were bickering with guys from the US that came up free lancing and as outfitters. So, do you still hate those guys from the south? Or, is it because the season is almost over for this year, until next, and we'll let by-gones be just that: water under the bridge.eh.

So, let's say you have your way with the political landscape....what's your wish? get a huge knife and cut Alberta from out of the North American landscape and have her isolated from the rest of Canada and the US????

As I stated before, the western speratist mentality is no different than that of our eastern friends in Quebec known as the BQ......eastern creeps and bums I guess....too bad that some cannot see past their blinders. I also stated before that the gas and oil is running out and will be gone in our life time, hopefully mine, and yours for that matter.

Like yourself, I too would lay down or risk my life for my country(includes Alberta), and like yourself, I did NOT vote LIBERAL!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!:fp

5. HOUND

HOUND Senior Refuge Member

The best thing that could happen to this country would be separation....separate toronto from the rest of the country keep the leafs (only mediocre thing about toronto)... The population is so huge that one city of losers basically decides the politics for the rest of the country..its B S toronto sucks ..

hound

6. NORSKE

NORSKE Senior Refuge Member

Show me one other provincial or state that could stand on it's own.

Alberta needs eastern Canada like it needs a swift kick in the nuts. We send billions of dollars in transfer payments east and for what?

So the liberals can steal it as fast as it comes in. Or give it away to cover the gun registry, the wheat board and now the latest to ban hand guns.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see Martin on the tube I could puke

NORSKE

7. Rockblind

If you are referring to a State in the US, I am sure Texas could!

8. Dextermutt

Dextermutt Senior Refuge Member

I have to laugh at some of the comments on here. Some people can't see past their own greed. It's not your gas and oil, it used to be before you lost mineral rights on your own land and really it wasn't your land in the first place. White man took it from the natives, but enough about that can of worms. I am first and foremost a Canadian before I go yacking about my provincial loyalty. People who make such dumbass comments about seperating and creating their own countries show little respect to alot of veterans in this country that from coast to coast fought side by side to defend a country called Canada. I doubt they spent their free time in the trenches yammering on about seperation when the war was over so they could have all the wealth of their provinces to themselves. I am as tired of the Liberals as anyone. How can anyone steal from the company they work for and keep their job if caught. Doesn't happen. Vote them out its as easy as that. How anyone in the east can't see that is beyond me. After reading this post for the last couple days I had to vent. It's just my opinion and I do not claim to know everthing on the issues, but it is sad to see Albertans taking a similar stance to Quebec more and more these days. I for one am a proud Canadian.:)

9. brndawg1

brndawg1 Refuge Member

if it were only so. our electoral system guarantees that ON and QC will control the house.

time for electoral reform. we need proportional representation in this country. now not later or after a 10 royal commission.

10. Rockblind

Dextermutt,

It's going to be hard to vote them out where I live, It has been BLOC the last few elections, then we have the Liberals that folks don't want. Also the other problem I could not even tell you if the Conservatives are running in my area, all I see is signs for the BLOC and the Liberals, it would appear that those two parties care, it seems that the Conservatives and NDP are none existant.