Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Western seperation

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by pounder, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Dextermutt

Dextermutt Senior Refuge Member

I have to agree with you. It makes sense, but I can't hold all this countries problems against 2 provinces. It's the crooks that are getting voted in that need to go.

2. BRUNO

BRUNO Senior Refuge Member

No trouble to tell duck season is over.

NORSKE, quit beating about the bush and answer the question.;)

3. SeniorCoot

SeniorCoot Elite Refuge Member

I'm sure Texas could -BWAAA the oil states like Texas and Alaska have old time political ties and get far more in tax dollars back then any other states AK couldn't fund it's butt with only 600K folks and texas is so osry it would blow away without tax $$$$-I always hoped the california would build a fence arounf itself and try to go single---after Arnie left of course-as I said before--
    I've seen this discussion about every year since the 60's when i married a girl from MB it is fun to dream and bitch.

4. featheredfriend

featheredfriend Elite Refuge Member

Dextermutt, your post was a good one but I would like to point out one thing for correction.... Newfoundland and Labrador didn't join confederation until 1949, which is of course after both world wars. We fought as our own country (only prov. in Canada that was ever its own country) and as a colony of Britain for the good of the commonwealth. CDN history tends to neglect that fact at times. All the soldiers fought for freedom and stood shoulder to shoulder against a common enemy in doing so. Don't take this the wrong way as your point still stands, just felt that issue should be clarified. ;)

Flame on.......

5. havenhunter

havenhunter Elite Refuge Member

In ww1 the Newfies were used as what I can only describe as fodder. Sadly very few returned from that war. They fought in Gallipoli and France and The City of St. Johns lost a large portion of it's young men.

6. Dextermutt

Dextermutt Senior Refuge Member

Ok so I wasn't an A student. I also heard from some Capers that NFLD once rowed over to CB and attacked them with hand grenades. Cape Breton'rs held them off though. They pulled the pins and threw them back lol.Just a joke there FF. We need more hunting posts in this forum and less of this political crap. There are a couple on this forum that just can't get along with anyone and I'm sure were abandoned at birth by their own mothers lol. No offence to any orphans out there :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all.