What A Morning

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by fowlweathersuzie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. fowlweathersuzie

fowlweathersuzie Senior Refuge Member

I just have to share this...I have been very excited for the opener here for awhile now and I woke up this morning ready to go...started getting dressed and was ecstatic when I started getting all my clothes on...I have lost about 35 lbs since last season and all of my clothes are too big:grvn...And it was so much easier to get around while hunting...I don't think I ever checked myself out in the mirror in all of my hunting garb last season...but I did this morning:h...anyways, what a morning...got a little self-esteem boost and then got to go shoot some birds with my husband...life is good

2. Leaky-NY

Leaky-NY Elite Refuge Member

Well the good side is you lost weigh and now have room for extra thermals if it gets really cold. Congrats on your lost:tu

Leaky

3. Bandtaker

Bandtaker Elite Refuge Member

Great job on the birds. But most of all on weight lost. I have been fighting that battle hard the last 2 months myself. As of today I have lost 26 lbs. Injuried lower back and loosing weight in case of surgery.