What are your experiences and recommendations for semi-auto shotguns under $800?

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by leftyhunter, Oct 9, 2016.

1. leftyhunter

leftyhunter Senior Refuge Member

I use slickguns.com and the just type in the make and model. CDNN might be the better way to go at least in terms of the models they carry. A Camo Sx3 for $800 assuming free shipping is a hard deal to beat.
    Leftyhunter

2. Boo

Boo Refuge Member

I have a stoeger 2000 that I probably have at least 800 rnd through it and have no complaints.

3. leftyhunter

You did better then me. I had failure to feed and I kept the gun immaculate. I sent it back for warranty work and then the bolt handle flew off.
    On the other hand it pointed real well and was very light weight. I ended up selling mine.
    Stoger must of gotten more than a few complaints. They replaced the 2000 with the 3000 and increased their warranty from two years to five years.
    Then again every manufactured product is going to have some duds. Plenty of guys bitch about bad high end model shotguns.
    All a consumer can do is buy a product from a manufacturer who will stand by a long term warranty . Not to say the consumer should of course follow the manufacturer's cleaning instructions.
    Leftyhunter

4. leftyhunter

Kentucky Gun Co hax the Sx3 (black synthetic) at $675 with mfgr coupon . Sportsmans Guide as the Dickenson 21e at $ 2ut plus $5 shipping and handling.
    Leftyhunter

5. leftyhunter

Dickenson 212 at $275 plus $5 shipping.
    Leftyhunter