Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

What is the IDDDDC?

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Ferg1, Feb 13, 2012.

1. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

Come on Stevie, surely ya gots more game than this:doh I mean, ya even left tje Inc off.

2. John Q Public

John Q Public Elite Refuge Member

Kill 'em all. I don't think most IDDDDC brothers care much what type of duck it is. Yes, we join clubs, even coerce family into buying land, to kill puddle ducks. Is there a problem with this?

By the way, I had to look up lout just to make sure you hadn't pizzed me off. The definition was pretty spot on. The funnier part is the example provided.:reader

Definition of LOUT
    : an awkward brutish person

<Howard's rude behavior at the country club earned him a reputation as a lout.> :clap

3. Uncle Kwacker

Uncle Kwacker Elite Refuge Member

just outside chicago there's a place called illino
    :scratch:confused:........not sure those 2 should be used in da same phrase :cool:maybe howard at the goat barn wood beez more apropriate :rolleyes:

4. Lester Scaup

Lester Scaup Elite Refuge Member

This is where you're wrong oh misguided one. A mallard comes into a spread like a fairy lighting on a Cubs fan. When he realizes he's been had he flutters off and the "big hunter" shoots at the slow flying startled duck. On the other hand, a diver flies into a spread like the badass duck that he is, balls out. When he realizes he's been had he still has his speed and is out of your spread just as quick. Is either episode considered pass shooting? I didn't think so. :reader

5. Fullbored

Fullbored Elite Refuge Member

If your pass shooting blue bills as they zip through your decoys you need to let em go by one more pass, belly up!

6. duck nazi

duck nazi Elite Refuge Member

X infinity!!

It will be a great day when the last hen mallard in existence is fluttering over my decoys and I pillow case her, sending the mallard species into extinction!:tu

7. BUCKSHOT#4

BUCKSHOT#4 Elite Refuge Member

See Craig, thats just it, I doubt the IDDDDC can differentiate in the ducks nor have the skills or knowledge to get a steady diet of puddle ducks. So they feebly fall back on the excuse "it flies it dies" to cover all bases. Yall need to come up with something new. A few divers have been known to fall even during the closed season on them, for simple fact yall have no clue as to what your shooting at. Heck, give ya seagull and a shorebird to eat and ya think ya died and gone to heaven......

As for the buying of the land and shooting puddle ducks, not at all and its all good in my opinion, but then your not an IDDDDC lout you are a true MMMMC, if your shooting puddle ducks that is NOT a diver.

Damn, I was hoping to **** ya off....... :tu

8. Lester Scaup

Lester Scaup Elite Refuge Member

Hell, it's simple to tell the difference. Just wave a black flag. If they come in, they're divers, if they don't, they're not. Can't get much easier than that.

9. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

As compared to Wonder Bread :doh One thing fer sure, ya don't have to learn any skills.

10. howard s.

howard s. Elite Refuge Member

Lout I don't mind......but country club??:confused: