Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

What kind of calls you guys using?

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by NJChessie, May 28, 2003.

1. NJChessie

NJChessie Senior Refuge Member

agbps it is a injected spalted maple with an acrylic insert, I like it but it is just a little small for my liking, I can put it in my hand and make a fist and you would never know it is there, my son likes it, I think it will be on his lanyard this year! He has a heck of a lanyard for an eight year old:D he has a gaston acrylic, a lil lakes acrylic and now a doc, and he can blow them ok too. He likes nothing better than to get up every weekend during the season and hitting the swamps:cool:

2. NJChessie

Here is a pic of him from last year end of dove season, him, Kenny(sugarlab) and myself had a good day, should have seen him, guys all over, birds falling and tiger was retrieving for all of us in area, tiger would go out and bring bird back and stevie would run them to the guy who shot them, he was in heaven, he fancies himself a dog handler on these shoots:D
    [​IMG]

3. agbps

agbps Senior Refuge Member

GA Chessie,

Your son has grown since I last saw him. Time flies...

How is Kenny doing with his back??

Best,

AG

4. NJChessie

He is getting big alright, kenny is doing ok, not back to work, I think he is getting the ok from the insurance to put in that pain shocker thing in his back, he is on here as SUGARLAB he is on every now and then.

5. NJChessie

agbps check this one out, this one is the cream of the crop I think, an Echo comp made out of corian, with the new grey acrylic, man what I could have done with this call up north in the ocean, we couldn't get a call loud enough up there for that kind of hunting.
    [​IMG]

6. Steven C.

Steven C. Senior Refuge Member

looks like it would get a little cold on ur lips durin the winter, but it looks really nice, i bet you payed a pretty steep price for that call too:D I'll just stick to my 30$ wood double reed calls.

7. agbps

agbps Senior Refuge Member

John,

That corian call is gorgeous!!

I have an Echo Cocabola Timber call. Rick does really nice work.

I bet it sounds awesome.

Nice calls.

AG

8. NJChessie

Check this one out, have always used a Tim Grounds half-breed for goose, well made a trade for this now I am going to have to buy some acrylic goose calls too!!! Man these calls are addictive:eek: :D This is a GK- Giant Killer it is smoke acrylic with black acrylic insert, boy the difference between this and the half-breed is unbelievable, I used to really like that half-breed.....man I will miss it:l
    [​IMG]

9. NJChessie

Oh, I forgot I have an Echo goose and an Echo timber coming any day too:D Boy can't wait till season to get here, I may go broke buying calls;) And bass pro coming to savannah soon, life is good:D

10. SUGAR LAB

SUGAR LAB Senior Refuge Member

I sure hope my ECHO double reed will be here any day to there GC that way I can sell evything else!!!!!!!