what kinda speeds with a 35 hyper

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by HoytHitman, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Mud Doctor

Mud Doctor Elite Refuge Member

Come on, don't mix apples and oranges. And besides, this thread is not going to the dogs.

Those numbers are real. I drove most of them myself and many more that perform the same. However comparing those boats last year, with other boats that are larger and have bigger loads run recently with mods is apples and oranges.

Point is, the 35 Sport is a runner with or without a load. A lot of people rode in those boats this past month including the Poker run. They were impressed in and out of the large boats. Frankly, running at 4,000 feet most of the time, I was too.

Can you imagine how those 35s would run on one of those performance skiffs. The fastest motors I saw at the Poker run were two last year model 29 Kawi and Van HDs on small two man boats, one a skiff. Our 35s on those large boats could hardly keep pace. But then again, apples and oranges.

Funny thing is, I don't know why you posted the jab at those guys, you know this stuff.

2. bubby864

bubby864 Elite Refuge Member

nab, i can run 28 on my 1850 and 35. So i am sure leaky could run faster. he is running a 1744.

3. wob

wob Senior Refuge Member

I run between 31 -33 in my 1844.

with the 40 Yamaha. :yes

4. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

Are you guys gonna let me in your club if I get a 23 Hyper?

Or will I be an outcast bannished to the barren outerswamp where I will run my mud motor in solitude........ only to be occsionally seen like a ghost through the spanish moss and Cypress on moonlit nights before dawn heading to my holes deep in abyss of duck hunting lore.

FYI - I wear a size 6 mini skirt and Prefer a #2 pom pom with wrist straps.

5. T-mac

T-mac Elite Refuge Member

That would be a negative then [​IMG][/IMG]

6. markethunter

markethunter Elite Refuge Member

I guess that settles it......

I'm to be forever banished. A Rogue Hyper owner running the swamps under the cover of darkness, like a theif in the night, stealing duck holes with my modern GPS equipment and backwater motor from Arkieland to GA.

Never to be seen, only heard in the distance as the Moded Hyper churns the muck with a powerful tone, much like that of a Nascar Engine.

Other hunters will lie in waiting before day break listening to me in the distance. Wondering what sort of man is this that braves the forbidden swamps, never to be seen least the faintest glimpse upon a foggy morning as I idle through the timber in the mist.

7. Nab

Nab Banned

bubby - I don't doubt your speeds.
    The point is the speeds were as fast or faster last year before the redesign and this muffler thing!
    Things don't make much sense here!

8. Billcollector

Billcollector Senior Refuge Member

WTH is it to you? Quit worrying about what everyone else is doing. And I would suggest start worrying about yourself.

9. Nab

Nab Banned

bc - is that a threat?

10. Billcollector

Billcollector Senior Refuge Member

It's gonna be hard to do any sellin' when the Sportdrives are runnin everywhere.