What to do

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by premadonna, Dec 3, 2008.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

wow leave it to kody (premadonna) to stir the pot alot. you aint gonna beat everyone at every shoot though kody. you are good but deffinatly not the best. i aint all that great and i remember a time or two i shot just as well or better than you. but i do agree they are scared of us moses guys. hey kwack wacker, you shoot for your ffa trap team?

2. premadonna

premadonna Senior Refuge Member

Drew you have never seen me at an ata event so untill you do shut you mouth and the only time you may have beat me is oh wait i dont recall that at all

3. weekend warrior

i seen you at plenty of shoot and not one did you win it. but i aint gonna argue with you over the damm internet. its like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded

4. premadonna

I won maldin pine city and for your information i have a trhopy from the grand american saying im the handicap champion

5. cackler killer

cackler killer Senior Refuge Member

You two are going to be the main event boxing in the special olympics :eek:
    I cant wait to watch....

6. weekend warrior

:l:clap thats funny stuff right there. not bein a smart @$$ either that made me spit my soda everywhere:l

7. weekend warrior

like i said i aint ever seen you win one. i was not at those shoots. god damm think befor you speak. and i dont give a rats @$$ about some stupid trophy. i dont shoot competitivly too often so i dont care

8. cackler killer

cackler killer Senior Refuge Member

Very nice.. haha
    Good luck cleaning the damn keyboard after that one :sp
    lol

9. chris meschke

chris meschke Elite Refuge Member

i dont think im considered youth anymore but i thought i would give my two cents on the whole chew deal which doesnt seem to be a part of this thread anymore.. seriously dont start and if you did stop now.. i started at 15, turning 20 in a few months here. i wish i could have all that money back.. was up to a tin a day this last summer till this december. i basically all but quit now. its so freakin hard.. the chew craving comes and goes on a daily basis.. i can only make a week or two before something stresses me out and then magically there is a dip in my lip again.. its so nice to be able to blow my calls with out them getting all gunked up. no more searching for a bottle before i start my truck. that stuff ingrains on you. nothing is the same without a dip now and i will prolly feel this way the rest of my life... $4 x 30 days is $120 wasted every month. i'd have spare cash to buy a boat if i didnt chew so damn much this fall, now thanks to college and my rent for the summer i cant even think of buying the boat i wanted to run the river up here... forgot to mention the dentist riding my *** to go get a skin graft so my front teeth arent so exposed from chewing. so everytime you put one in your lip think about what you could be buying with that money your spending to get your fix. im sure there is a few of you that drink and do other things and i will tell thats not worth it either. it all comes back to haunt you. whether its the friends you lose or when the law comes calling your name. it catches up with everyone. sorry bout the rant, but i figure it might help someone to not go down the same road as i did in my younger years..

10. premadonna

:cry:cry Nice life story that moved me:dv