What to do

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by premadonna, Dec 3, 2008.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

exactly. think of what he said and it does kinda help you. the money issue is a good enough reason to quit on its own. but drinkin i dunno. lol its illegal and all but only if you get caught:dv but the whole thing is a bad idea. got hooked on drinkin at 12 and hooked on chew at 15 and im now 17 and i have wasted plenty of money on it and still wish i never started. everyone i hang out with both chews and drinks and some smoke. all of them will tell you its expensive. im not one to say dont drink if your underage but if any of you do drink make damn sure you got a dd or your buddy does cause thats a easy way to lose your life or take someone elses. seen it happen and its not cool.

2. cackler killer

cackler killer Senior Refuge Member

I feel ya there dude.just lost a good time buddy to a car accident:cry. They were out hittin up some parties. and Drove right into another car. sent him flying threw the windsheild.(also wasnt wearing a seatbelt) Driver was drunker thena skunk. I think he blew like a .11 or something like that.
    so exactlly what you said weekend warrior. Make sure you have a damn Desinated driver. Thanks tothat accident. I have made an alliance with myself. No More Drinking. except on special occasions.

3. premadonna

premadonna Senior Refuge Member

Bad part is every friday night seems like a special occasian for me

4. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

sorry to hear that man. if i lost a good friend to somethin like that i would never drink either but the people i seen die in drinkin accidents i didnt know but my friends did. that just kinda scared me out of even thinkin bout drivin after drinkin. but i really dont wanna see a buddy of mine have that happen. its bad enought someone i dont know had it happen

5. cackler killer

cackler killer Senior Refuge Member

Indeed bro. it hurts, theres no doubt about that. But I hangout with his parents alot. his father and I go coyote hunting sometimes.
    there holding up. but if yall do drink, make sure you have it all taken care of, ride wise. It hurts loseing good friends. and worse family members.