Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by Duckexpress, Nov 29, 2012.

1. wigenhead

wigenhead Senior Refuge Member

I know you have seen it too, a lotof guys will talk of showing respect and then turn right around and show that they really dont by how they descibe thier actions.

2. Ring King

Ring King Elite Refuge Member

Take the chainsaw to it and be done. You would have been better off doing that than posting it here on the forum so everyone knows who did it. We run into situations here in Florida where land owners put cables across canal entrances blocking what would normally be waters that remain navigable even at low tides in drought conditions. It doesn't seem right but there is an exception built into the laws here that allows the practise if the canal was man made by the land owner.

Sounds like the spot you're talking about is a natural slough off the main river channel. Hence the land owner would have no legal rights to block it off. I guarantee you many bass fishermen that I know around Guntersville would be cutting their way into that place to fish it!!

3. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Would have cut my way into it by now.

4. DUCKN8R

DUCKN8R Elite Refuge Member

is that where yall took me way back when?
    get to saws out,,,then blame it on the saw tooth beavers,,lol

5. Duckexpress

Duckexpress Senior Refuge Member

Dkn8r, this is a different place. thinking about taking a trip up your way this year. If we come it will be right after the first of the year. How has the hunting been?

6. DUCKN8R

DUCKN8R Elite Refuge Member

slow so far....ive got the blind where yall like to hunt,,,,come jan,,should be good,,,if yall want a goldeneye for the wall,me and lex77 can hook u up,,,but ya gotta use birdartist...:tu

7. SHOOTEMCUPPED

SHOOTEMCUPPED Senior Refuge Member

Hey Nator....

Anyway you could hook a brotha up on one of those dothead trips you are promising Cliff??:pra That is the one that has continued to elude me after all of these years....... Killed hens and immatures but nothing worthy of taking to Birdartist.....

8. augustus_65

augustus_65 Elite Refuge Member

Look at all these old folks on here, glad to see some of you boys are still around. As to the original question, if they cut trees into a navigable waterway then cut away. They may think they own the river, but they dont.

9. kdog

kdog Elite Refuge Member

maybe he's trying to age trees under water .....they are worth a lot on that axe men show:tu

10. Chef Boy

Chef Boy Senior Refuge Member

Go look for a different spot. Quit whineing and conduct yourself with class..