Whats a Remington G3 worth

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by NOLUCK, Jan 6, 2017.

1. NOLUCK

NOLUCK Senior Refuge Member

I have one that is about 90% and I can't find any online to look at. Any help would be appreciated. I do have all the chokes and the factory hard case.

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

If you are a member of Gunbroker.com, you can search past (closed) listings. Comes in handy.

There are not a ton of old listings. Starting prices range from $800 to $1500.

This one:
    The Remington 1100 G3 is a gun guaranteed to make Remington and gun enthusiasts in general go weak at the knees. This gun is a true exhibition grade if ever there was one. From the moment you’re presented with the case, you can’t fail but to be impressed. None of your impact green plastic here, instead a customized black padded leatherette build with flush-fitting combination locks. Snap the latches and chromed hinges allow the lid to be held at 90°, a drop-down compartment holds a full selection of Pro-Bore multi-chokes, tools and trigger lock whilst straps hold the barrel and action in velvet-lined splendor. But while the case initially holds the onlooker’s attention, even before you’ve lifted the barrel and receiver from their cosseted housings, it’s the rest of the G3’s furniture that virtually staggers. Manufactured from what Remington called ‘fancy grade’ Real wood Construction, the process bonds together two pieces of semi-fancy walnut with a carbon – fiber laminate reinforcement rounded off with one of the glossiest varnished finishes you’re ever likely to see.

Was listed at $800, and did not sell or even get a bid. Not sure what the reserve was.

This one:
    Remington 1100 G3 20ga 2 3/4" or 3",28" barrel with 5 Remington chokes and wrench,laser engraved receiver,SKU 27451,new in the box with deluxe case and papers.No Reserve!!
    Sold, with over 20 bids, for $1150, NIB, 20ga

3. NOLUCK

4. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Saw one the other day. I'd put it at 95%(??) was $900 firm.
    Nice gun.
    Out of curiosity, what about it did you not like?

5. NOLUCK

I love the gun. The reason I have it is a long story but I wanted an 11-87 super mag. premier but they had stopped making them. I use it as a back up and for a kill gun in the tender when layout hunting. I want to get another 11-87 the same as what I hunt with so fit and feel is the same. It takes different choke tubes and I can't put a sling on it.