What's goin on!

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by Setch, May 17, 2018.

1. Setch

Setch New Member

What's up everyone, My name is Ben, currently stationed up in Anchorage Alaska where I missed out on way too much duck hunting in the past 3 years. I am moving down to New Mexico this year and super excited to hit the Western flyway. I am originally from Illinois, grew up on the ponds, one of the pioneer kids of layout shooting the fields, and some big river hunting. I just bought a black lab pup that will be ready to rock this fall as well! I am looking forward to getting to know some people, I'll be hunting ducks in NM and Oklahoma this year, so if anyone has any tips for me I am down to talk!

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Welcome aboard. You're in the right spot. Be sure to check out the state forums for good info.

3. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator

Welcome to the Refuge! Be sure to check out the sub-forums for the area's you'll be hunting to see if you can meet any new hunting partners.

4. yankeegray

yankeegray Senior Refuge Member

Welcome from a fellow Southern Illinoisan. Congratulations on the new dog

5. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard and best of luck to you and your new sidekick!