Whats happenin?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by gunaduck, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Diver Slayer

Diver Slayer Senior Refuge Member

I been killing a few pigeons too. I'm just using a robo-duck though. Don't have a mojo dove..we don't have a dove season. Haha...

2. duckkiller15

duckkiller15 Senior Refuge Member

Sun. I went to the play paintball with my friends:flame

3. gunaduck

gunaduck Elite Refuge Member

Buncha bull! we got to our lodge Monday about 11! Fished all day. got a few silvers. Tuesday one 18 inch king. threw er' back! Then Wednesday Right off the bat i got a 14 lb. king keeper. Then trolled bout another hour hooked a seven pounder kept. Then we went to a place called Hoiss point right off the bat my cousin hooked a 20+lb king lost it. Well darn. We went in and had dinner and went back out for the evening bite and trolled for 5 minutes trolling motor cluncked. then we used our honda to start trolling guess what? it cluncked also. soWe got the trolling motor working went in worked and worked on the big motor!H Had to leave the next day! Remind you that it's a fourteen hour drive home form their!We drive from the launch which is on the pacific side of Vancouver Island across the island. and get on a ferry we miss the first one finally got on the next on 8:15 to hour ride to finally got home at 3 am. With two fish and if the motor didnt break down i would be hali fishing as i type!

4. SoCal Diver

SoCal Diver Senior Refuge Member

duckkiller15...Paintball. Fully SPONSERED!!!!!!! Love the sport! I even get paid to play for my team. Own 4 guns. The highest one cost me around 1400. Get free gear get low prices for tornaments. God I LOVE THE GAME!!!!!

Also gonna get scouted for baseball this weekend!!

5. gunaduck

Ya ya ya you guys can keep you paint ball. I got killin to do in a little less than a month.

Socal, what pos?

6. SoCal Diver

Pitch is my main for the Scouting, but Short stop and 1st base also. They can put me anywhere an i will know what to do!

7. gunaduck

I mostly play center. Im a lefty and don't like playing first so center and pitcher are my hot spots.

8. speck killer

speck killer Senior Refuge Member

congrats on your sbe2 its definitely a good gun. i got mine 5 years ago and loved it ever since. let me know if the gun starts breaking the skin on your middle finger when you are shooting bigger loads i've got a couple solutions to it.

9. SoCal Diver

LEFTY SHIFT!:l:l Thats cool. I hate batting agaist leftys lol. But, hey. How long have u play ball for?

10. duckkiller15

duckkiller15 Senior Refuge Member

I played before and played pitcher 2nd base and catcher