Whats your fantasy 6 bird limit?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by HonkertonkerBBB, Oct 17, 2004.

1. IAsnow goose

IAsnow goose Elite Refuge Member

Steve, I haven't talked on the phone with you, but maybe I should.....I know I probably shouldn't of typed that or whatever....hell Ill admit it....I was wrong and thought Caleb was making stuff up....Ill appologize....

As far as your internet posse goes.....talkin **** is so easy over the internet.....damn you guys are so young.....Sound like little sissies having to stick up for someone you have never even met......Kinda like the blacks and the bosnians....its always 5 on 1....since they can't win a fight one on one....

2. sho_freak11

sho_freak11 Elite Refuge Member

you Said it urself,

and id be happy to go 1 on 1 with ya, its just that its not worth the 1-1/2 hour drive.

oh, and ur calling us young...how old are u?

now can we all get back on the topic of this thread?

3. woodiesmacker

woodiesmacker Elite Refuge Member

hey i know your 14 (correct me if im wrong) wich is younger than caleb, bill, adam and me. im not saying were not young becuase we are. ive met quite a bit of people from the fuge. pry atleast 15 or so in person. only 1 off the youth forum have i met in person but ive talked to about 8 or so on the phone. 3-4 guys off the youth forum here i consider good buddies and friends and they know they're more than welcome to come hunt with me. we dont have posse going on between us. were just some buddies that arent gonna let one another get pushed around. i know we can hold our ground on our owne. also let me state..... that comment you just made some what offends me and comes across rascist.....
    seems rascist and very immature to me......... sense you seem to make it ok to try to give me a life lesson...i tell you right now
    life will be easier if you got friends to stick up for you and be with
    it will be harder if your going to go around making/saying comments like you just did. :tu

4. duckboy007

duckboy007 Elite Refuge Member

Hey, Steven's a nice kid, I dont' know why you decided to call him a tard from texas. (that's enough to **** me off right there, even if I didn't knwo steven) I've got a hunt planned with him this fall.

BTW, Adam and I are both over 18, I jsut turned 19 last month.

[​IMG]
    And this is what I do for spending money, I've been an instructor for three years.

You might want to put the shovel down, your just making the hole deeper.

AND, my fantasy limit is alot more than six ducks, all of them green.

5. IAsnow goose

I will be turning 16 here shortly....

Quit trying to intimidate people...it aint workin...

Steve, PM coming to you and Adam ;)

6. duckboy007

duckboy007 Elite Refuge Member

lol, I ain't trying to intimidate you, you called me young, a sissie, and uncapable of winning a one-on-one fight. I've shot all three of those down. Maybe you should look at your track record here.

7. IAsnow goose

8. duckkidross

duckkidross Senior Refuge Member

adam dont make me drive 9 min to come calm u down cause u will just pick me up and throw me the youth fourm is just mostly a bunch of immature like bitches thats y i only take a peek in here every once and awhile

9. Flutterin'_Wings

Flutterin'_Wings Elite Refuge Member

hahahahahahahaha

chill out cracker

Hey Ross, do you have a PERIOD key? Or were you sick the day they tought that

10. sho_freak11

sho_freak11 Elite Refuge Member

i concurr, i would just throw u, ur 1/2 of me......and ross, u wanna go to the calling contest thing in bettendorf? i might be goin so u can ride with me if ya want.