when is too close too close.

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by jeffD4L, May 23, 2007.

1. migrator00

migrator00 Senior Refuge Member

Believe whatever you want because I know that it's the truth. Anyone who argues about shooting birds close and often has to be a PETA lovin' panzy ***. I'm grindin' all the way to the water if I can cause I ain't chasin' no cripples through no buck brush if I can help it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously an animal rights activast. Don't get me wrong...i'm all for the proper treatment of our animals..but killin' is killin'. If your gonna kill you do it hard and fast. Otherwise you're just wrong and that's all there is to it. These moderators need to wipe these PETA lovers off here soon!

2. jeffD4L

jeffD4L Senior Refuge Member

i grind them to the ground as well if need be, and chase a cripple though hell and back. nobody is saying shoot them once and stop. i am talking about shooting them for the sake of pulling the trigger. and any one that can't see the difference is a damn fool. or a double talking PETA activist.

PS: did Westerncootslusher put you up to this.:fp

3. dghunter

dghunter Senior Refuge Member

Do you guys advocate blazing all three shells at one bird.... shooting holes big enough you can see through at close range?

Sure, if you got one thats wing flappin' and/or looking like its going do get up running or swimming, sure.....give em' another.

Being proud of purposly making a bird inedible is not impressive, its a disgrace.

4. hunter

hunter Elite Refuge Member

quote some of these PETA lovers....I would love to see their posts and I'm sure the moderators would as well:tu

If you cant quote them...then well your just textbook paranoid buddy!

5. WesternWingshooter

WesternWingshooter Elite Refuge Member

I'd give that a 1.5 out of 10.

Look when you run out of intelligent things to say and have to be funny to keep in the game the key is TO BE FUNNY. That wasnt, it was a reach. Shawn Stahl came up with WesternCootShooter...he's owned that since about '02. I think he came up with that when we were in Texas. I dont know what a cootslusher is though, I guess if your attached to it you can have it.

Anyway take the weekend, get with your crew on myspace, pop your collars, drink a Zima and see if you can come up with something better. I've got a bunch of Foiles poems...errr website updates to do this weekend so I'll keep tabs and see what you come up with. If you come up with something REALLY original I've got a brand new Orvis Edition Legend sittin here I'll send you for a prize.:tu

6. jeffD4L

jeffD4L Senior Refuge Member

this isn't even relevant to the discussion, i make a crappie joke and you get all weird about it.:rolleyes: next time try to defend your self not make childish remarks about something i wrote, and then claim to have some sort of life out side of stalking me on hunting forums.;)

7. migrator00

migrator00 Senior Refuge Member

Wow cause I found it to be quite hilarious. :clap :tu :D :yes Good luck with your cripple chasin'.

8. baker aka goosenut

baker aka goosenut Elite Refuge Member

I can gaurentee if you seen westernwingshooter in person you would have **** to say about him. Dude looks like the arnold swartzeniger of goose hunting.:l :l

9. Spencer5100

Spencer5100 Elite Refuge Member

Alright Jeff settle down bud.. dont make me come over there and steal that new original of yours until you can settle down.;)