Where's Everyone From?

Discussion in 'Indiana Flyway Forum' started by Ozpa, Jul 28, 2005.

1. crwright

crwright Senior Refuge Member

I've been posting on here for a while and i don't think i ever saw this thread, so here ya go.

Born and raised : Mooresville

18-21 yrs old : West Lafayette GO BOILERS !!!!!!! :clap

22-24 : Evansville ( I used to work at Victoria National Golf Club )

24-Present : Back in Mooresville

2. flintlocker

flintlocker Refuge Member

Been browsing this site for some time, but just found the flyway forums. This is a great place for a waterfowl hack like me to get some inspiration.

I grew up in Mooresville, but for the past 25 years I have lived in the Lafayette area.

3. northside_avenger

northside_avenger Senior Refuge Member

also from the good ol' town of lowell, hunt the slough and lasalle...and a few other spots up here in the region...SHHHH!

4. Overkill67

Overkill67 Elite Refuge Member

Theres no ducks in Newton county........lol at least not until the season is over hahaha welcome to da-fuge BTW I am in Roselawn

5. DDragon47

DDragon47 Senior Refuge Member

Duck in NW. Indiana from January to August. :l

6. skiduck

skiduck Elite Refuge Member

Odessa,TX....but usually on a wellsite dropping fi
    Born in Madison. Have a ton of family all over Jefferson County. Lived there until 5th grade when Mom got re-married and we moved to Michigan in 1976. Had all I wanted of THAT and went to live with Dad in Texas that fall. Been in Texas ever since. Both of my girls are grown now. But that HOME bug has been nibbling at me for awhile. I have been looking for work in the oilfield up north and if I can find something that has a 14 on and 7 off schedule, I will be back in Jefferson County in a flash.

7. cuncrt

cuncrt Elite Refuge Member

Born and raised in whiting until 6th grade. Then moved to Crown Point up until i graduated from Purdue Cal in 2004. Moved to Fort Lauderdale in July of 2004 for law school and currently planning on staying down here.

I head back to the region for x-mas, 4th of july, weddings and funerals....and most importantly...reserve hunts in the corn at the Kank.

8. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Relocated from the other side of the river to the west. Currently residing on the westside of Evansville. Been chasing ducks for 30 years now. Enjoy all types of waterfowl hunting. Still have some access to areas in IL but not much here yet.

Guns: X2
    Loads: handloads as fast as I can hold together
    Dog: not presently, lost it in the divorce
    Decoys: more than I really need
    Calls: another wide variety

9. dougburris

dougburris Senior Refuge Member

live in indy but hunt west central indiana
    or try to hunt west central
    :pra

10. duckkiller73

duckkiller73 New Member

first post on this forum. for some reason it took me FOREVER to get signed up. I followed it for about a year and then one day it said i was accepted. lol (maybe i had to purchase my hybrid plans first) I was born and raised in Grant County. I deer hunted as a kid with my father until he got too busy with work. I tried waterfowl hunting and was instantly HOOKED! I love to fish, disc golf, and waterfowl hunt. The two latter seem to work great together, when its too cold to disc golf i am hunting, and once the season is out i go back to disc golfing. My buddy and I hunt Grant Co and Huntington Co as much as we can. Every now and then we head up to Tippy and hunt.