Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

white rock decoys

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by cripple, Jan 12, 2015.

1. TOYE

TOYE Elite Refuge Member

That's good news and I surely won't be butt hurt if I don't have to answer your stupid questions anymore!

They have been working on these for 4 years, I've seen the progression and the product I was given last year has been greatly improved again this year. I've never seen or used them in hunting conditions but what I have seen so far my opinion is they are a solid decoy and will kill a ton of geese.

Now go to bed, it's way past your bed time.

2. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Great concept . I'm thinking 2 or 3 year's down the road after customer feedback and tweaking the product a few times according to that feedback they will have a winner. Having said that I think the price point is a bit high. Minimum 10000 to get a useable sized spread. The new material may cost them enough that they need to charge that amount to make any type of profit but will be a drawback to the possible consumer. Would have like to seen them more in the 75 dollar range.

3. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

I just seen them in person and overall I think they nailed it. The stake system is designed to eliminate fly offs in windy conditions and still allows the decoy to have movement. They definetly fill a spot between fullbodies and shells.