White Rock Flocked Head Rockonomy Silhouettes?

Discussion in 'Decoy Forum' started by JEYESLAYER, Aug 31, 2017.

1. JEYESLAYER

JEYESLAYER Elite Refuge Member

White Rock Flocked Head Rockonomy Goose Silhouettes anyone run them?? Glare,Durability??Thinking of getting 5 dozen. Sold my trailer and full bodies and switching to an all silo spread since everytime I go it seems to be too wet to drive into the fields! Thanks for any insight!

2. negooseman

negooseman Senior Refuge Member

Haven't used them but other brands are less expensive and will have the same results.

3. rossgoose

rossgoose Refuge Member

Shine like a mirror. Hunted with a friend who had a bunch, flew the drone over the spread and they looked literally white. Immediately pulled them and I think he ended up selling them.

4. ARtreehugga

ARtreehugga Senior Refuge Member

I've haven't added any of the silos to my big spread yet but I e been considering it. That's the first negative thing I've heard about them. I know the white rock mallard, honker and snow socks look great!

5. JEYESLAYER

Got my 5 doz. white rock silos yesterday they look awesome can't wait to hunt over them! decoys.jpg

6. ArmChair Biologist

ArmChair Biologist Senior Refuge Member

Dang...I visited this thread to tell you not to buy them. They'll work just fine. They're basically black and white chloroplast decoys that are dark gray instead of black. The only difference is you can make your own B&W's for about a dollar apiece and the white rocks cost 120 bucks a dozen. In the future if you want more chloroplast decoys check out dive bomb. They're the same thing but only 300 bucks for 5 dozen. Chloroplast decoys should never cost 120 bucks a dozen.

jjseman likes this.
  7. JEYESLAYER

Got them for 99 bucks a dozen when they were running a promotion code and money off if you bought 5 doz.

8. backwater1

backwater1 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Jeyslayer,

Thanks for the order and enjoy your decoys. They will provide you with many years of service, and as always if you have any questions or concerns we are here to help. info@whiterockdecoys.com
    James

9. negooseman

negooseman Senior Refuge Member

Dive Bombs are cheaper but by the time you add shipping and a bag to carry them it's close to $400/ 5dz. I don't think there's a big difference in coroplast silhouettes nowadays.