Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

White rocks wind socks

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by gascrewgunn, Dec 5, 2017.

1. joecitrano

joecitrano Senior Refuge Member

As usual Whiterock listens.whiterock and juvie jukebox guys are pretty smart. They actually listen to the bitching n complaining from the regular guys who hunt there stuff. Then they actually use the info to improve there product n address the hunters issues. That's good customer service

2. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

Might have to try some of those. I know the decoys still work fine with the deformed collars but it drives my OCD nuts.

CNWD likes this.
  3. gascrewgunn

gascrewgunn Senior Refuge Member

Will they ship USPS or UPS.? UPS is bad backloaded in Alabama...and across the nation I would assume.

4. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

Just FYI, skyfly has had two different versions of their rubber keepers out. The one in the picture from juvie is the newer ones and I have those on all of my skyflys and the bottom of my whiterock. I'll be ordering the one that WR just posted for the top of my WRs before e-caller season.

5. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Nothing more important than customer feedback! As we slowly begin to expand our line of products to more than just callers it'll be the same way.

Not sure if they're different versions or if he just had black ones and clear ones made at different times, something I could ask. All the decoys we bought before last Spring had the black, the one's posted in my picture are the oldest Sky Fly's I own. Either way they work great!
    Cool design White Rock, being able to add them to customers existing decoys who want too will make that easy. Will those come standard on all decoys now?

6. gascrewgunn

small cable tie pulled down tight with the tag cut off is my fix for the ones I need. Did a few and it did make a difference in how much air they cught no doubt...

7. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

They were two versions for sure. The first ones were a black rubber o-ring, worked ok, but the new ones of the cut clear tubing works MUCH better.

8. marshmob

marshmob Elite Refuge Member

Exactly!!!! I will be adding some of these.

9. marshmob

marshmob Elite Refuge Member

What size packs will these come in

10. gascrewgunn

making the opening larger made huge difference in filling the socks with air at low winds..

10gaBBB likes this.