Who can help

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by benji, Mar 25, 2001.

1. benji

benji Refuge Member

I am looking for a woman with at least 3 dozen duck decoys, 5 or more dozen goose decoys. Also needs to have a lab and own shotgun and lots of money to help buy my shells. Must have a boat and motor for waterfolwing on the lakes. Needs to be between 17-25 years old since I am almost 21. Please send picture of boat and dog. :D :cool: :D

2. STEVO

STEVO Elite Refuge Member

i need the same thing minus the decoys. a 19 to 25 year old would be great. however benji did ask first so i will have to settle for the ones he doesnt take. please send pictures of boats, dog and successful hunts.

hehehhehe great to have you here ladys.

3. Du Browning

Du Browning Senior Refuge Member

Whew!! You guys are mighty brave!

Don't you know that all the women who own their own dekes, dogs, and guns are already spoken for? :rolleyes: If a man has the great fortune to find a lady that doesn't just "tolerate" the lifestyle of hunting, but actually supports and participates, he should be willing to buy HER any(hunting)thing that she desires.

Good luck in your search and "thank you" ;) to all the ladys that support the hunt.

[ 03-25-2001: Message edited by: du browning ]

4. benji

benji Refuge Member

Let me change from my above post then. Looking for a girl that will put up with me hunting from September for doves to turkey hunting through May. Needs to have good job to support my hunting habits. Please send copy of tax returns. ;)

5. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I notice you guys aren't getting any responses. It's no wonder! Maybe you should be including an offer that includes things like dinner, dancing, and diamonds in the off-season.... ;)

6. Mrs. Quacker Attacker

Mrs. Quacker Attacker Elite Refuge Member

Benji...
    If I could get rid of my old man I'd come to OK with ya.. I'm sure you could show me some hunting I have never seen.
    :( But alas... I am too old for you...
    Sorry!!!!
    Exactly Woodie..If we can find ya a lady like that, what does she get in return?

7. benji

benji Refuge Member

Well, I am willing to buy her a few things if she can put up with all of my hunting. Actually, I would be willing to buy her anything if she would let me hunt.

8. foul h2o

foul h2o Senior Refuge Member

Better shoot higher than that or you'll find someone who's family tree doesn't fork. Of course there would be a shotgun involved :D :eek: I doubt that it would be a ruger red label, but it would be a double barrel :D :D