Who do you think will win the cup?

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by BRETT McCUTCHEON, Apr 15, 2003.

1. allrightnow

allrightnow Elite Refuge Member

I think you guys are hearing the same thing na na na hey hey but not good bye... welcome to the course bwwwaaaahahahaha!ouch. More time for your guys to listen to John Denver!:p Just for arguements sake this is Hockeytown no matter what you guys say! See Ya Quebec er I mean Colorado!:D

2. BRETT McCUTCHEON

BRETT McCUTCHEON Elite Refuge Member

LIKE I SAID, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE CUP?:l :l :l Oh I'm sorry must have your mouths full from eating your words.:l :l

3. The Goose Kid

The Goose Kid Elite Refuge Member

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaahhhaaaa!!! What news is this? Could it be? The great and powerful Avalanche have fallen to a 3-year old team?!!! :D :D :D

Hahahaha! Ya' got that right! I guess it would be a Wings vs. Avs game now!

:p :p :l

(Not trying to make anybody mad, just having a little fun and reminding you of the Great News!)

4. crushedcan

crushedcan Elite Refuge Member

WOW Brett was right the great patty roy will choke. Looks like you guys talked a bunch of **** that your team could not back up.

5. Goosedad24

Goosedad24 Senior Refuge Member

At least the Avs put up a fight!! The red wings just laid down and took it doggy style. Figures as soon as the fuge is up again you guys are over here rubbing it in as if you have something to be proud of, yea they lost, but they at least made it exciting, all the way, every game!!

You just wish you could say that about your beloved team, but instead, you break down to tears every time your wife breaks out the broom to clean up the mess you left on the floor!!
    :l :l :eek: :l :l

6. BRETT McCUTCHEON

BRETT McCUTCHEON Elite Refuge Member

Just count the cups Goosedad..... Just count the cups.:l :l :l

7. Goosedad24

Who gives a damn about ancient history, this whole post was started by you, regarding THIS year, and the fact of the matter is that the AV's were better than the Red Wings, hands down, even though both were eliminated in the first round, the AV's gave a better series, the AV's actually came to play, while the Red Wings laid down and took it up the pooper!!

Just count the games Brett.......Just count the games!!

8. crushedcan

crushedcan Elite Refuge Member

You guys played the minnesota wild!!!!!!!!! get a grip on reality pal you didnt play dallas or detroit. besides look at what the ducks are doing to dallas also. I think everyone is under estimating them.

9. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

hey Brett why dont you compare years to cups and shut the heck up alright, its over your team lost and so did ours, although your team was the first team out in 50 years in that style. ITS OVER

10. Goosedad24

No one's underestimating the ducks here, sounds like you are underestimating the wild though, right now they're matched up with possibly the best team in hockey all year, and they seem to be holding thier own.

Snap out of it, the Red Wings were swept because they suck, you can try and discount it by saying the Ducks are playing really well, but I ain't buying it, go try and sell crazy somewhere else "PAL"

Furthermore, if the Av's had played Dallas or Detriot, we would have won, because the AVS are the better team out of the three. Too bad it didn't happen that way......the chicken wing games would have been a lot more exciting!! Sometimes the better team doesn't win, that's what happens in competitions.

I'm just glad the AV's gave us a good show all the way to the end, I'm disappointed they didn't put it away like they should have, but at least they showed up!! If anyone did underestimate the Ducks, it was the Red Wings!!:eek: :p :eek: