Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Who Has all the ducks??

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by junkie, Dec 8, 2015.

1. goosepond

goosepond Senior Refuge Member

Just like the mafia. No one gets busted until some one turns on the boss after being wronged for one reason or another. In this case, the hired hand had everything he wanted and then he got fired for whatever reason so he must have figured he got wronged one way or another so he turned on Greg and now we are were we are at. Willing to bet the hired hand has a lot more documentation that was turned over to the Feds than just his word in this case and it will be hard to argue against what he has. From the indictment, all that is needed is simple probable cause which is there. They aren't going to lay out their full case to Greg or his attorney's in the indictment. It will come in court, which then, a baiting case such as this will come down very hard on him. But, do the baiting laws need to be re-written, yes they do. It's been years since they were written and when they were originally written, the laws were good. But, in todays world so much has changed with equipment, normal farming practices, etc so the law is much grayer today than ever. But, to intentionally dump piles of corn then flood it, no gray there.

I would encourage everyone when the re-write and public input time comes to get everyone you can involved to get the best and most accurate regulations done that you can.

2. WATERDOGS

WATERDOGS Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

3. heelfetch

heelfetch New Member

I personally know J.K and was there when he quit, he WAS NOT Fired. He quit because of the way Greg treated people to include mistreatment of his "Migrant" workers. J.K did not go running to the feds they had the goods on him and he either went to jail or gave them evidence. According to J.K and others who worked the ground this baiting has been happening for a long time.
    The fact that Greg is telling people J.K is at fault and he is not to blame show his delusion since he was doing it before J.K came around. J.K was not just a worker he was Greg's main field guy.

4. Goo$e Killer22

Goo$e Killer22 Refuge Member

Ok so I guess my question is this if he was going to jail or gave them evidence why didn't he come forward sooner if he knew it was wrong???? I am sure that you are going to say you didn't hunt it with him either so I am sure you knew as well because if he knew it was wrong and continued to do it I can see how he was at fault as well. Am I correct????? I understand he is your friend and probably your hunting partner, and if you did hunt it and seen it was a wrong situation why didn't you guys come forward???? Because I am sure you guys were loving shooting all those birds and not worrying about it. I am just saying I am not here to say who is right and wrong but someone knew it was wrong and should be punished as well as the next person if it has been going on for that long and just because they have the proof then I am sure that he is just as guilty as Greg especially if he is the main field guy doing it or knowing it was done.

5. heelfetch

heelfetch New Member

I have not ever nor will I ever hunt greg's property, in fact I have never set one foot on his property. He knew it was wrong but as an employee he did what he was told. Greg was doing this way before J.K came to be his employee according to the guys that farmed for him previously.

6. Goo$e Killer22

Ok I am just saying if he knew it was wrong then why wait till they were after him to provide information??? because your buddy was loving the benefits it was providing him. I am just saying if Greg is charged why isn't your buddy oh yeah because he is cooperating even though he was doing the same thing. That's right, I am sorry I guess 2 wrongs do make a right. Break the law and cooperate get off scott free I don't see how the system is working properly here. Maybe I am just blind

7. IFSteve

IFSteve Elite Refuge Member

Whether this employee should also be in trouble is an entirely different issue than what the OP posted about. If Greg did as the indictment says then he should get nailed. Totally irrelevant to any punishment anybody else should get.

8. Goo$e Killer22

How please explain did he also commit the crime??? yes called accessory I do believe. Especially since he said he is the main field guy correct???? Just saying if your friend committed a crime and you helped even if you weren't there its called accessory and he should be punished.

9. heelfetch

heelfetch New Member

I was not involved in the dumping of corn again I state for those of you ,goo$e, that can't read. I have not been on Gregs property, I have not helped in anyway.

10. Goo$e Killer22

Then obviously this is not meant towards you correct i read it just fine. I said those involved should be punished. If you never stepped foot on his property then the post wasn't meant for you unless you are feeling guilty about something.