Who's selling their boat?

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Birdup, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Light12

Light12 Senior Refuge Member

I must say that Cabela's is the most over hyped store I have been in. That place doesn't do it for me. Between the small waterfowl selection and the crappy shotshell section I didn't care for it. That and I had to help some old guy find Heavy Shot which they did not have while the guy working had no Idea what was going on. I give it 2 thumbs down.

2. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

Probably the HeviShot was hard to find as I don't think they make it anymore. They have a new waterfowl load called Wingmaster HD (High Density) I've seen acouple of ads for it and no advertizing of HeviShot. I checked the Remington website and they don't show any HeviShot

3. Light12

Light12 Senior Refuge Member

Your right, I had to explain that to the guys. And they didn't have the new stuff, the environmental version , or the Kent matrix or the Winchester, or anything worth buying in general. They have a very small nontoxic section.

I probably shouldn't have been posting yesterday. I was a bit worn out and out of it. I got stuck in the desert and spent over an hour digging out before I got ahold a friend to pull me out. I even broke down and called Humvee. But I got pulled out and slept the rest of the day. That sun sucks it out of ya.

4. Dr.Quack

Dr.Quack Senior Refuge Member

AzFun is Right. WE DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TAX on Cabela's catalog order. After spending an hour at Cabela's last week and not being able to find what I was looking for I went home and ordered it over the phone. The lady on the phone said that because the merchendise is being shipped from the wharehouse in TX we do not pay tax here in AZ.

5. Kurt

Kurt Senior Refuge Member

That's awesome! I really thought we'd have to pay tax.

Kurt