Why are men experiencing such a decline?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Saw this tonight:

2. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Simply put Bear he left out the part about it not being politically correct anymore to be a white male in this country. As he did state Women are always the victims, as are Blacks and Hispanics, but never white males. Just in the workplace alone there is so much fear among employers these days a woman or a minority might start screaming discrimination suddenly the only group they have left to say No to is white males. It's the same way with just about everything and we basically have to live with it.

Bear likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

OK @10GAGENUT I agree totaly about the brow beating and concerns but how does that account for the testosterone reduction?

We haven't killed off our warriors like Germany did during World War 2 or France World War One so it would seem the testosterone levels would still be consistent. (?)

Someone mentioned on another thread on here, I believe, the candy azzes are surviving better and mothers are raising their sons. Again, how does that cause a reduction in what should be a condition controlled by nature not nurture. In theory.

My Daughter and I were having this conversation about a week ago...she was lamenting there were plenty of males but no men.

That's why tonight's Tucker Carlson series' beginning struck as more than just curious discussion.

Anyone have any thoughts? Environmental chemicals...less rugged lifestyle...marijuana usage more common than the 60's 70's?

I don't think cultural/social environment could actually cause a physical change in young men. < See :scratch

The two things that come to mind is the soy bean consumption and a reduction in tobacco usage. Not saying...just wondering.

4. 10GAGENUT

More than likely another paid government study that the scientists took samplings from X amount of participants from their target group. After listening to this spew from the news media and scientists for years I really don't believe a whole lot of their studies or claims.
    Remember when the medical researchers told us eggs would kill us if we ate them, or when they were force feeding huge amounts of artificial sweeteners to lab rats and then saying we would get cancer from artificial sweeteners? My all time favorite, was the wildlife biologists claims the Spotted Owl had been driven to extinction and there were none left, till the Canadians found several thousand of them living right across the border :l:doh

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...results based on who is funding the study at the universities.

I don't like it when they say..."Studies have shown..."

And those studies were done by whom?

Again...this hit home for me with the conversation I had with my Daughter.

I have heard a similar comment to the one she made from others.

I'm going to keep watching the series to see if there is any meat on that bone to chew on.

Soy products are supposed to have a natural occurring estrogen in them and soy is practically in everything now.

Don't know...it's very curious, however.

6. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Take it one step further...... why suddenly is a large number of people allergic to gluten?? Is this a factor in the testosterone reduction? I've long help that every time we think we are "improving" something that is naturally produced, we are spinning the cylinder and some where down the road we'll be forced to pull that trigger..... Newest trend to quit smoking was e-cigs and vaping. All you have done is switched from a particulate laced substance to a vapor/mist type substance. Hmmm....wonder which one is easier for the lungs to absorb.... Just changed exposure routes.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  7. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Senior Refuge Member

Because the kids that where in the beginning phases of this equality b nice to others n play video games phase are now in their late 20 n counting in the male population. It’s zero tolerance for fist fighting now. Kids play video games instead of hunting fishing climbing trees riding bikes. U kno being boys. My wife was telling her friends at work the stuff we were doing to the house n they asked who we hired. She told em I was doing it. They were amazed their husbands can’t change a light bulb let alone paint redo a bathroom or clean the yard. It’s crazy. Again they’ve pussified a entire generation or 2. I think there’s still plenty of men out there as I work with what I consider normal guys. But the average age of em is 50 which I guess proves his point. I work with 3 guys that r 62. I’m 30 n they work right with me all day. They’d beat a average 20 year old into the dirt.

widgeon and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  8. 10GAGENUT

Yes Sir I agree. Sad part is a lot of these kids today are smart and want to learn, boy next door always watched me working on my truck and asked if he could watch and I could teach him some of the basics, told him no problem. Mom and Dad put the brakes on that real fast explaining to me they didn't feel it was right for him to have get dirty or learn to work on cars !!:confused:

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  9. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

I'm getting a kick out of all the scientists here explaining that the decline in testosterone is a result of political correctness, "pussification," a conspiracy among scientists and a lack of fist fights.

You can't make this stuff up! (Oh, wait. I guess you can.)

10. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

This is the reason. Too many men listening to women. It’s an evolutionary technique hidden deep inside female dna that pushes them to feminize makes so they only breed with the strongest animals that won’t listen.

“The correct response was shut your yap and go make me a sandwich.”

Damian Wiening likes this.