Why Atheists Are Wrong About Religion

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Floridaboy, Jan 13, 2014.

1. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

H2O, bottom line you don't like the word Christian. It has nothing to do with the content of any discussion over here. I strongly doubt you get the same feeling of distain when you read the word Islam, Hindu, Atheist, Scientologist, or Satanist.

2. H2OFOWL

H2OFOWL Elite Refuge Member

How do I regain sight?

What??? English forum??? I think something is lost in translation. The yank version of the Queens English which I speak is lacking at best.

Also, do find the Haka being done before an All Blacks match a pagan ritual? Just curious...

3. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

How do I regain sight?
    You pray, if you dont see the need to pray, you are lost. But i think you are a believer but not in Christ. :fp

What??? English forum???

Any Forum in England, i realize thats hard for you to understand.

Also, do find the Haka being done before an All Blacks match a pagan ritual? Just curious...

Thats your prerogative, i cant say i have any feelings one way or another, anybody that watches full grown men chasing a ball about in short trousers would have to be civilized English a kiwi or American to appreciate it. I am non of these.

4. H2OFOWL

I come here for duck hunting and or hunting related topics...not Christian views. It's not up to me, in regards to the name of this forum. Also no issues with prayer request on this page or versus/thoughts of the day posts. My issues are with it being a platform for other topics such as this one being launched by a moderator that has an anti-gay signature. Why does he get his own personal forum to spread his hate and beliefs?

5. H2OFOWL

What do you think I'm a believer in?

No, I understand where England is and that they have access to internet forums. I don't understand why you feel that my view would be more or less accepted there.

I was just curious?..Always thought the Haka was cool ritual before the match. I don?t know any Kiwi?s and just assumed you were. No worries mate...

6. H2OFOWL

I do....I don't see people on here spreading their anti-gay beliefs based on those stated religions. If I did I would include them as well.

7. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

I am not a mind reader but you are far too direct to be a casual.

England has very few Christians,!
    England is as far as religion goes a Muslim country, many many more attend Muslim places of worship than christian churches in the UK.

8. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

Not 100% yet but think Your badge is showing :fp

9. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Honest answer. Thanks.

What your looking for is a platform to promote the gay agenda. We have been down this road before but I'll say it again. Christians do not hate gay people. They believe homosexual ACTS are wrong. That's it. It's stating a belief. It's not hate mongering. That's what you and others who think like you like others who think twist it into.

If you are looking for a forum to promote the gay agenda just turn on CNN or tune into any major TV network including ESPN.

10. H2OFOWL

Not looking for a platform at all...Just don't understand why Christians feel the need to have there own forum on a duck hunting site to express their anti-gay views or anti-atheist views. This Duck Dynasty spin that Christians don't hate gays and that they are the ones being persecuted is crazy. Look at all the post on the main board....how many gay slurs were used by so called Christians like Dennis? Other than me;) how many ant-christian post were there?