Why I'm Not A Member Of The NRA

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by Paddler, Jun 29, 2012.

1. olepal

olepal Elite Refuge Member

I see the self appointed god of the forum is still at it and dubbing any opinion other than his own as non-sense. He wouldn't admit the truth about anything if it hit him in the face.
    What we might do well to do is ignore Paddler and not respond to anything he posts. Just a thought...

olepal

2. Paddler

Paddler Banned

I'm easy to ignore, olepal. Just go back to the PAF looney bin. Take API and anybody who isn't disgusted by his speculation about the Aurora tragedy with you. If, on the other hand, you have anything thoughtful or intelligent to share, feel free to post up.

3. olepal

When you grow up a bit, you will realize that you are not as smart as you think you are. You have proven that repeatedly here on this forum. I think it is commical that you have such extreme views, yet really seem to know nothing of substance and spew forth garbage in every post.

4. Paddler

Paddler Banned

I think it's comical that you don't realize the depth of your stupidity.

5. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator Moderator

Great we know why you are not a member.

Lets move on.

6. olepal

You really do think you are someone special, sitting at your keyboard. Would love to see you say some of these things to someone in person. Who the &^&%$ are you to make statements like this?

7. Paddler

Paddler Banned

olepal, I think any decent person, man or woman, even children, would be disgusted by your speculation regarding the Colorado tragedy. Disgusting is as disgusting does.

8. olepal

You must be drinking again. Not at any time, on any post, anywhere, have I even mentioned the Colorado tragedy.
    Go back and read - if you know how.

olepal

9. Paddler

Paddler Banned

My apologies. olrpal. You are correct, of course. It was API who was disgusting, not you.

10. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

That is certainly your right. Glad you are thinking about your choices and making them with at least some measure of consideration.

I'll respectfully differ. For me, the craziness of the NRA is outweighed by the fact that quite simply they are THE 2nd Amendment organization.

I don't agree with Ducks Unlimited's policies in their entirety, and I don't agree with Delta Waterfowl's in their entirety, either, but I am a member of both because they are oriented towards wetlands and ducks, two things of which I happen to be particularly fond.

I respect your decision, even if I disagree. And the NRA will still advocate for your rights as an American citizen, even if you aren't a member...pretty neat thing to get benefits and not have to pay anything to get them.