Will Mitch and Trump help or hurt R Moore's chances

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Dec 4, 2017.

1. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Just when it seemed like the Moore folks couldn't get any stupider, they go and double down. The last sentence below is just epic. Dear God, what is going on in the great state of Alabama?

A rep for Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Tuesday that the women who accused him of sexual misconduct are “criminals” who are “seeking revenge” — arguing that there were plenty of “non-accusers that did not accuse the judge of any sexual misconduct.”
    Janet Porter, Moore’s spokeswoman, made the jaw-dropping statements during an interview on CNN in which she repeated Moore’s claim that all of the women who have accused him are liars.
    Asked specifically about Leigh Corfman, who said Moore groped her in 1979 when she was 14 and he was in his 30s, and whose story was backed up by more than two dozen others, Porter lashed out.
    “No, they did not” corroborate her story, she said.
    “We need to make it clear. We need to make it clear there’s a group of non-accusers, that have not accused the judge of anything illegal.”

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/roy-moores-spokesman-calls-sexual-assault-accusers-criminals/

2. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Congrats for spelling "Mississippi" correctly. That should be a graduation requirement.

stevena198301 likes this.
  3. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Eh.. Even if I hadn't (I did), auto-correct woulda got it. :tu :grvn

On that same note... I have a friend who used to live in San Diego. He worked a lot with youth there, and said that about 3/4 of the high school graduates he worked with couldn't read the $0.75 words on their diplomas. He was being serious.

4. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

It's that superior education. Right Al.

5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I just glad someone finally clearly defined that a "non-accuser" is someone who hasn't accused anyone of anything.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  6. theduckguru

theduckguru Elite Refuge Member

Would all the guys on here who dated 17 year old high school girls when they were in their 30s tell us why there was nothing wrong with it.

Would everybody who was removed from office for violating the US Constitution please check in an explain why the was nothing wrong with that?

7. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

So Simple but I can't post the word so fill in the blank "G_d"

8. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

What about 17 year old boys that dated 30 year old women???? Just asking....for a friend.

9. theduckguru

theduckguru Elite Refuge Member

Ask his mother

10. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

????? Ask her what exactly??? Or should they ask the 30 year old women which would be more of the context of what I quoted...