Will Mitch and Trump help or hurt R Moore's chances

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

The motivations for sex between the two “genders” have traditionally been quite distinctly different.

In historical terms, it has been the male that tried to “trick the female” into physical relations, based quite heavily on the biological urge to spread his seed.

With females, especially younger females, the strongest motivating factor is often far more emotional rather than physical….

A teenage girl with an older man is often doing so as a means to please the man, or for the hopes of some degree of emotional return… Which often does not occur.

A teenage boy with an older lady just got laid, and was given some degree of relief for a physical urge… Likely with the only disappointment when the relationship ends, is the lack of physical intercourse.

Were I to guess, my supposition would be than most of the men on here would have recovered rather quickly from the emotional backlash of having intercourse with an attractive female teacher… While there would likely be a far stronger chance of long-term emotional damage done to a girl having sex with (or giving into intercourse) a male teacher….

I would hazard to say, that while the act is the same, the crime, and the damage done to the victim is not equivalent when comparing an older woman having sex with a teen, as compared to an older man having sex with a teenage girl… My basis for that supposition is based on biological, hormonal, and emotional differences between the genders/sexes…

That is not to say that a female teacher having such relations with a student is not wrong... It is. But to me, it would be comparable to speeding, verses speeding while intoxicated....

2. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

People will do some really stupid (and painful) stuff to themselves in the interest of potential fame and/or money if it goes viral. Popular videos can earn a significant chunk of cash (thousands) for the poster on YouTube. Based on the # of views that guy didn't cover his medical bills.

3. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Your logic expressed above will likely be totally lost on most who frequent here.

4. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Seems Doug Jones’ campaign is showing ineptitude to rival Hillary’s.
    All the media fuel he was gifted against Moore, and not only did he mis-manage that from a 10pt lead to an 8-10pt deficit, he seems to have stepped on his crank with golf spikes, regarding the minority vote. How do you even do that as a liberal dem?

Doug Jones faces backlash over racially charged campaign flyer in Alabama http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...cially-charged-campaign-flyer-in-alabama.html

5. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

You campaign to a specific demographic as a victim class. It appears that Jones has been campaigning that way to minority voters in Alabama since day 1.

6. The_Duck_Master

McConnell: 'No change of heart' on Roy Moore
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/363356-mcconnell-no-change-of-heart-on-roy-moore

It appears I was correct in my initial interpretation that McConnell was only referring to letting the voters of AL speak about who should be elected, not whether that person should actually serve. Considering there are likely a fair number of voters expecting Moore will be removed if elected I respect that position. The Republicans are in a perilous position of losing the moral high ground if no investigation takes place.

pintail2222 likes this.
  7. The_Duck_Master

It's pretty easy to screw up when all your other moral outrage is fake, too.

pintail2222 likes this.
  8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

LOL! No change of heart = vs Change of what was going to be the Repubs policy towards Moore if he wins...

You're right. and McConnell is a moron.

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  9. The_Duck_Master

If what he says regarding the SC case is correct, there isn't much else a moron can do.

pintail2222 likes this.
  10. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uring-slavery/ar-BBGnmaH?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

From the article.... Beyond his views on slavery and allegations of sexual misconduct, Moore also has referred to Native Americans as "reds and yellows," has questioned former President Barack Obama's place of birth (following Trump's example) and once suggested Muslims should not be allowed to serve in Congress. In spite of all this, Moore still seems to have a shot of becoming a United States senator.

Perfect fit for the Trump team !