Won't see this on the news

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Tuck31, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

I should say most news, as you may have to search a bit to find it...

“If I had run out of the house with a pistol and faced a bulletproof vest and kevlar and helmets, it might have been futile,” Willeford said. But “I ran out with an AR-15 and that’s what he was shooting the place up with.”

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/hero-stopped-texas-gunman-couldnt-stopped-without-ar-15/

2. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

we never hear about anyone protecting themselves or businesses with a firearm against thugs unless you get a copy of one of NRA's magazines. the best page in the NRA American hunter is the page on folks warding off scumbags with their firearms. thank god the scum bag shooter won't be assisted by tax dollars to live in prison and go through a long drawn out trial. the folks who didn't report his felony to the FBI should lose their job, retirement and be held accountable. may not of stopped him from using some other means outside of a gun though.

Bear, pintail2222, API and 2 others like this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Shouldn't there be some sort of liability for negligent performance instead of just saying whoopsie to the boo boo? :scratch

4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I talked to a Cop in MN who told me that his Police dept did not keep records of attempted crimes that were thwarted by the "victim" simply showing their gun to the so called perpetrator - unless shots were fired. If shots were fired - that meant that their was paperwork to fill out and he'd be off of the street while he filled it out & filed it. If they got a call to go to an attempted robbery where somebody was held up but the scumbag ran off because the "victim" had a gun. They'd take down info on the scumbags description and send out a BOLO, check that the gun was theirs and that they had their CC info. But they did not keep track of the attempted robbery.

stump likes this.
  5. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

It's all over the news on multiple outlets and multiple channels. I've seen him interviewed on a bunch of different channels and shows.....

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Good idea @fowlwhacker ...we need this to become an American Hunter/NRA type sticky.

Here's my contribution:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/0...-daughters-attempted-kidnappers-cops-say.html

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Real Americans love their Minutemen. :tu