Word of the Day, February 8, 2017, Psalm 100:3-5

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Marty, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Marty

Marty Elite Refuge Member

Word of the Day, February 8, 2017

“ And when I think of God, His son not sparing, sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in; That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing He bled and died to take away my sin.”

Psalm 100: 3-5:

3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Last night at Tuesday Night Prayer meeting each on of us were asked to bring a two-minute charge. It is amazing how the Holy Spirit works that 14 different men all preach what was laid on their hearts to preach and they all come together. It was truly a blessing to hear all these messages. My message was titled: He is, He was and He always will be.

He is:

We need to know that HE IS GOD. He is the creator. He is our Father. He is our mercy. He is our truth. He is our righteousness.

Can we discover the depths of GOD? Can we discover the limits of the Almighty? He is!

He was:

1 Samuel 2:2: 2 There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

GOD was and will always be our Rock. My firm foundation. His word is thy lamp unto my feet and a light to my path.

He always will be:

Deuteronomy 31:8: 8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9: 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isaiah 41:10: 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Romans 8:38-39: 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 23:4: 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

He goes before us. He is with us. He commands us to fear not, for He goes before us, no matter where we go, He is with us. Nothing can separate us if we are in Christ Jesus. He promises us this, that He is with me and will be my rod and thy staff to comfort me, to guide me, to give my foot sure footing. He is, He was and He always be. Be still my soul and know He is.

“ The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty. Let all the earth rejoice. All the earth rejoice. How great is our God.”

Timothy P. Furness