Word of the Day, May 31, 2017, Psalm 8:9

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Marty, May 31, 2017.

1. Marty

Marty Elite Refuge Member

Word of the Day, May 31, 2017

“ There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r. In the blood of the Lamb; There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r. In the precious blood of the Lamb.”

Psalm 8:9

9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

I am going to make this short and sweet this morning. I believe this verse with all that I am. These words were not my priority as I grew from a child to a young man, however, it is what I am today, a man that knows how excellent in the name of GOD, my LORD in my entire world.

I want to praise His excellent name, on the mountaintop, in the hills, in the valleys and even in the pits of life. To GOD be the glory. GOD of mercy, sweet love of mine, Hallelujah!

Each day I awake and look for the glorious unfolding. What will GOD show me today? How can I serve Him today? How I can be the light and not the darkness to someone? How can I be the Bible to someone today? Let me say each and everyday, “ O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name.”

“ OH Lord, How Excellent. How Excellent, How Excellent, How Excellent! Is... Thy name!”

Timothy P. Furness